Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Grand Palace 12BR 8BTH INCREDIBLE ROYAL ESTATE

by sephyleader Posted 23rd Jul 2009 at 9:00 PM

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 32 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 9:25 PM
this house is....INCREDIBLE!

Thanks for the wonderful work and upload
Test Subject
#3 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 10:31 PM
amazing! thanks sooo much!
Test Subject
#4 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 10:56 PM
this house is amazing! it must have taken so much time and effort, thanks! best house ive seen!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 11:19 PM
You're pretentios, arrogant and...Well...Damn right xD. There was no true mansion until you haven't uploaded this stunning masterpiece that will for sure get a place in all my hoods from now. Soooo classy and beautifull to be made whitout custom contents! Thanks for sharing (Although it would be quite useless to get a so sick amount of job and then keeping just for yourself the result...)
Test Subject
#6 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 11:24 PM Last edited by hoppyskills : 23rd Jul 2009 at 11:25 PM. Reason: typing error
Default Thanks
Thank you so much! This estate will be perfect for the town I play in.
Test Subject
#7 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 12:33 AM
OMG!!!! This is truly BEAUTIFUL!!!! There are no words to describe it, soooooooo glad you shared!!!!

Treat all people the exact same way that you yourself deserves to be treated; you're less likely to make enemies that way.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 12:38 AM
I concur with Antagonist.01! Thank you.
Scholar
#9 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 1:11 AM
Sephyleader,I totally disagree with your unfriendly way of presenting your work.Trying to depreciate creations from other people...Thats not fair.And its risky.To be honest I have already seen more beautiful mansions or palaces for Sims 3...Even if yours is truly magnificent....

Well, enough with my critics.I love your lot,its very beautiful and very well built.Thank you for sharing it with us.
Test Subject
#10 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 1:43 AM
Wow! Amazing house!
Theorist
#11 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 2:35 AM
Yeah, stepping on the works of others, even when in character, sends the wrong message and it's going to make you a target.

Anyway, good work on the interior. I think you should remove the trees in front and add lights as seen in the picture. What good is placing it next to the Landgraabs if an army of trees is blocking their view of your arches and windows?

Now that the trees are gone this makes room for two front gardens. Perhaps there is room for two fountains now.
Screenshots
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 2:49 AM
hey guys, sorry i guess the beginning sort of sent a wrong image! haha i'll clear it up here for everyone!

When i was writing that, I was trying to well use a lot of exagerration and expression to make a bold first statement. And I know there are other amazing mansions out there, but what i was referring to there, was actually a while ago on i can't remember where i searched "palace" and i swear it was packed with absolutely hilarious homes, like 6 story box homes is what they were with like only two pieces of furniture, well that's what i was actually referring to! lol I'm super sorry for what it seems to imply! I hope i explained well enough what i kind of meant! lol again im sorry if i sent the absolute wrong message! It's an innocent mistake! lol
Theorist
#13 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 3:37 AM
You can still praise your own work, though. I find that vivid imagery, descriptive words, and bold hyperbole works best.

Example:
"When Azarath laid his eyes on the ultimate palace, sixteen royal eagles descended from the heavens to greet him. And Azarath fell to his wretched knees with tears of guilt in his eyes at the sheer epitome of grace and beauty before him. The supreme arches and gleaming windows gazed on his soul, and Azarath wept at his inadequecy."
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 3:40 AM
Well said Shoosh Malooka, well said. *applauds smiling*
Test Subject
#15 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 4:09 AM
Beautiful! And your sense of humor is appreciated.
Test Subject
#16 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 10:35 AM
brilliant interior! gorgeous
Test Subject
#17 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 3:48 PM
Thank you for sharing this great Lot!
Test Subject
#18 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 4:48 PM
This is amazing!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 6:21 PM
This building shows real talent. Some of the interiors are exceptional, I especially love the turquoise room. Some of the photos you have taken are great, and I love the way ou have given each bedroom a different name. The master suite is wonderful! I love this house in every way, well done!
Test Subject
#20 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 7:50 PM
Awesome! I have downloaded others and always ended up having to do a lot of work on the house myself as far as decorating was concern, You thought every detail through. I like that. I will be moving tonight!
Thank You!
Test Subject
#21 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 9:29 PM
this house is amazing!
Test Subject
#22 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 1:13 AM
Wow.. just what i need for my growing family .. a cop on a meager salary but somehow was able to afford this mansion.. hmmm... i am thinking of a dirty cop just trying to afford the best luxuries for its family.. triplets.. wish me luck.. thank you again... love it..
Test Subject
#23 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 9:31 AM Last edited by Neonrose : 26th Jul 2009 at 9:35 AM. Reason: Added guestion...
Theres no words for this... it looks just perfect! Though you gave a little wrong message in post i think it made good point; other mansions/palaces are no match for this...Except one i downloaded, though its just ALMOST this good and a lot smaller. It must have been huge work to do, i appreciate those hours you sacrificed on this. I must say you created just heavenly lot and i think theres never going to be anything this classy for Ts3. Thank you!

And Shoosh Malooka, that example of yours made me curious; is it from some type of fantasy book? Mind if i ask you to PM me, im really interested...
Test Subject
#24 Old 9th Aug 2009 at 4:30 PM
Thanks for this masterpiece. I installed it but when I try to place it in Sunset Valley, it takes to long to process. I even have left it for one hour and it was still processing. I would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks
Theorist
#25 Old 10th Aug 2009 at 10:48 PM
The Sims 3 just does that, and it's not just to you but many people. The only help I can give you sounds terrible, but it might work: Let it process longer - two or even three hours. The reason for the load times, I heard, was save bloating.
Page 1 of 2