Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

AF Maternity wear default replacement using sundress

by Ove51 Posted 15th Jul 2009 at 8:10 PM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 1:24 AM
These are very lovely, however I really like being able to choose what my pregnant mommies wear everyday. Not defaults. If you could use one of mods by CatofEvilGenius or Hysterical Paroxysm that allows pregnant Simmies to wear any clothes, I'd be more than happy to have these dresses in my game as a choice.
Test Subject
#3 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 3:58 AM
I MUST say THANK YOU. I avoid using choice hacks because I guess I'm kind of lazy, so I DO LIKE YOUR HACK. THANK YOU!!!!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 9:08 AM
Simlifegirl, these dresses are included in the base game with pregnancy mesh, so if you have a pregnancy-wear anything hack, you should be able to just buy them from any sim clothing store and they should work.

To Ove51, I'm interested in creating a mod similar to this, is there any chance you could link to the tutorials you used, please? I'm finding it hard to find the information I need.
Test Subject
#5 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 4:27 PM
Default Agreee
Quote: Originally posted by Simlifegirl
These are very lovely, however I really like being able to choose what my pregnant mommies wear everyday. Not defaults. If you could use one of mods by CatofEvilGenius or Hysterical Paroxysm that allows pregnant Simmies to wear any clothes, I'd be more than happy to have these dresses in my game as a choice.

They are lovely but I would like to have a choice too

REST IN PEACE VALERIE

<33 She was so pretty, so sweet, and had a voice of an angel. I know God is taking good care of her. Right now she is surely singing with the angels somewhere over the rainbow, way up high.....<33
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 4:33 PM
Simfreq, I don't use tutorial for doing this specifically. I first started with texture replacement with HP's tutorial and then I nosed about game and the default packages.
With SimPE just create a new file with the extrated GMDC et TXMT you want to replace, extracted GMDC and TXMT of the replacement outfit. In the new file, right-click on GMDC & TXMT and choose "replace" and select the others files. To make default replacement with a CC outfit, you need this one being in your download folder.
Voilà! I hope I'm clear enough (I hope my English clear enough).
Test Subject
#7 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 10:47 PM
HI, pale.
Just a little tech support question here. I downloaded the file and then I visited the other link to get the mesh for this to work. However I think I did something wrong. The textures of the sundress are ok, but these are shown on the wrong mesh. Instead of being linked to the mesh you told us to download, the textures show on the original maternity mesh (the one with pants, which looks weird) I think my game is not linking the texture to the mesh it should.
Hope to hear from you, thanks again!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 4:59 PM
i can't find my old preg mod ahhhhhh
Field Researcher
#9 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 1:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by smartcat777
HI, pale.
Just a little tech support question here. I downloaded the file and then I visited the other link to get the mesh for this to work. However I think I did something wrong. The textures of the sundress are ok, but these are shown on the wrong mesh. Instead of being linked to the mesh you told us to download, the textures show on the original maternity mesh (the one with pants, which looks weird) I think my game is not linking the texture to the mesh it should.
Hope to hear from you, thanks again!

same thing here. And i do not want my sim going through another pregnancy looking like their wearing shorts with the top of a dress

www.thelongaliens.livejournal.com *updated 7-13-11* please leave a comment if you read it!