Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 8:21 AM
Default Michael Jackson! :(
I was devastated when he died, I cried many many tears and I haven't yet finished.

This is my tribute to MJ, a sim of him.

and this is the best hair I could find for him:

CC:
Skin and eyes by Mouseyblue
Brows by Anva
Hair by HIM666
Make up by Navetsea, Rensim, corvidophile.
Advertisement
Banned
#2 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 3:53 PM
can I have a side pic of him?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 12:10 AM
Of the real one or the sim?
And could someone give me actual feedback?
Field Researcher
#4 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 12:19 AM
The sim. It's a 3d object, and hard to judge if you got it right from a single front shot.
Instructor
#5 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 12:22 AM
Well, his eyes are the wrong shape for one, so you're probably going to need to use some sort of eye shadow to get the right shape. Also, i think you need a difrent skin. The real MJ had no frekles that i can see from either pics, and the his nose had turned into such a unique shape, i honestly feel like you're at least going to have to make a speical nose mask for him. And we do need a side view of both the sim and MJ. Also, his pupils are too big... he has small little black eyes.... the color on your sim is right, but they need to be smaller, and rounder...

I don't take requests. :-)

"You with this lovely baby blue/green huge eyes and this evil touch...couldn't be more adorable" - My Vera
Test Subject
#6 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 12:36 AM
I think that for now he looks quite good... I personally don't like Michael Jackson but you sould do what Wicked poppies suggested, i think that's what he needs.

95% kids enjoys pop and rap music... if you're one of the 5% that enjoys Death, Black and Thrash Metal copy and paste!

2 things about me:
A) The girl on my avatar is ME (not joking)
B) I'm a Slipknot fan!!! PSHYCHOSOCIAL! PSYCHOSOCIAL! LOOL ^^
Field Researcher
#7 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 12:59 AM
I would like to see you use images of him before he looked so sick. Like from five to ten years ago. First off in the real photos you can see that his face is sickly thin. That's not how I want to remember the King of Pop.
In other photos: He does have high cheek bones, but his face is wider through the jaw. He use to have light freckles (as a child), but with the lighting of his skin he doesn't have them any more. His nose was surgically altered so it's pinched on the sides and tipped at the end. Not as wide as it was some 15 years ago. His eyes have always been on the sleepy side, but I think you have captured them in color. He wore heavy eyeliner that is not shown clearly in the two real photos you have of him. The top lip of your look-a-like needs to be just a tiny bite fuller. You have captured his chin dimple perfectly. And his eyebrows. Your look-a-like's skin color could be less pasty. A more natural peach color. The ears thankfully are normal. Hair: it's hard to see which you choose, but you want feed back on the face and so that's what I've tried to give.
Micheal Jackson was a wonderful singer, but a crazy person. He'll be missed by his family and close friends. Fans will morn, but his music will live on in their MP3 players.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 1:53 AM Last edited by straightroad : 2nd Jul 2009 at 2:25 AM.
Thanks for the feedback everyone.
Simlifegirl, I won't start an argument but personally I don't think he was crazy, only pushed to extremes by pressure from fans, the media and the general public.
I will take your advice though and have a go at making an MJ from the Bad/Thriller era:

I'll have pictures up soon. It'll take a while though.
Scholar
#9 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 10:25 PM
I think he looks pretty good, but I really do agree with simlife; making an MJ from the 80's would be nicer

Can't wait to see the new sim!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 11:40 PM
Believe me, straightroad, I don't want to fight either, but poor Micheal he had so many issues, especially after his court trials. He use to laugh and smile and was so soft spoken. I like his music (even though my family hates it, so what). The new picture you posted is the Micheal I like. Not the first two. Thank you, missMSBplayer, your right, the 80's Micheal would be nicer.
We lost so many stars this week, Ed Mcmahon, Farrah Fawcett, Billy Mays, Micheal... it's not over, soon we are going to loose a wonderful actor... Patrick Swayze. It's so hard to loose people that are in the public eye...
Scholar
#11 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 12:07 AM
I am so sad too, Simlife... but Michael is in a better place now. Just remember that.

I wonder how straightroad is doing on the MJ sim...
Field Researcher
#12 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 4:43 AM
*sniffle* Yes he and all the rest are.

Looks like Vera Marina beat you to it straightroad. She just downloaded a Micheal Jackson. I'm not liking the naked chest she gave him, but the face is fine. I hope you will continue to make yours. Hopefully with better clothes.
Scholar
#13 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 4:55 AM
Please keep going,.. Vera made the most recent look of MJ, but if you could make the 80's version, that would be nice
Field Researcher
#14 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 5:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simlifegirl

Looks like Vera Marina beat you to it straightroad. She just downloaded a Micheal Jackson. I'm not liking the naked chest she gave him, but the face is fine. I hope you will continue to make yours. Hopefully with better clothes.

Hey,
I don't wanna "beat" anyone in anything; in fact, I made this sim one day after Michael died and had pics of his sim in my profile; I think straightroad can make a wonderful version of him too and I don't see why she is supposed to give up only because I made my version.
MTS has several sims from the same celebritie from differents creators, so i don't see why you guys are making a drama out of it...
Go ahead straightroad and make your version; I'm sure it's gonna be great !
No one is competing here...we just share the same moment.

You know the way it twists and turns,changing colour,spining yarns
You know the way it leaves you dry, It cuts you up, it takes you high
You know the way it throws about,It takes you in and spits you out
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#15 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 6:09 AM
Vera, I cried when I saw your version.
I miss him so much I don't think there's any way I could give up on this sim.
It will take awhile to perfect him.
And yes, since no one made an 80's version of MJ I'll try myself.
I will be a bit busy so hang in there and pics will be up (soon?)
Field Researcher
#16 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 6:23 AM Last edited by Vera Marina : 3rd Jul 2009 at 6:25 PM.
Vera, I cried when I saw your version."

Oh I know...I cried too when i was making it...so sad, poor dear Jacko...
I think you should make your version too, 80's or not, doesn't matter.
I have a version of him younger but i didn't like it..
It didn't "spoke to me" you know?
When i make a sim and put it in game, I have to look in his face and really "feel" the person talking to me trough the sim; it may sounds crazy, but it how it works for me.

Good Luck Dear, I'm sure you gonna make a great version of him, cause you liked him so much...
In fact, I have a gorgeous pic from his 80's face; Do you want it?

*EDIT*
I know you must have thousands of pics of him,lol, i just asked cause this pic is especially good for simming his face.
*Hugs*

Banned
#17 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 2:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by straightroad
Of the real one or the sim?
And could someone give me actual feedback?

of the sim please. than I can get you feedback
Scholar
#18 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 3:27 PM
Please go ahead with it, I can't wait.

I cried too when I saw your MJ, Vera. So sad. And I wasn't even around when Michael was at his peak. I wish I was
Instructor
#19 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 3:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simlifegirl

She didn't download him, she uploaded him, and i'm not sure if you realize this, but you can dress him how you want.... just because she didnt dress him how you like in the pics dosent mean you cant. The face is what's so remarkable anyways.... She just decided to take some arty pics of him for the preview, and i happen to like them myself..... It's not realy nice to insult somones work, and especialy if it isnt the subject matter of the feedback thread.

Straightroad, I love the idea of a MJ from the "Bad" period. This is going to be great, because we'll have some variety. I personaly found him very attractive then. I supose this means you'll be giving him a slightly darker complexion? I'll keep an eye out for a good hair for him.... something long and kinda curly?

"You with this lovely baby blue/green huge eyes and this evil touch...couldn't be more adorable" - My Vera
Scholar
#20 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 3:30 PM
I'll try to find a hair like that too, anything to help

Poppies, when I see him dancing in the "Bad" video, he looks quite nice there
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#21 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 12:22 AM
Vera, yes I'd appreciate it very much if you could show me the picture;

I'm using these:

It isn't much, I know.

I appreciate all the help guys, I'm sure I can find nice hair for him.
Field Researcher
#22 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 12:58 AM
Of course dear; you gonna flip, cause the pic is awsome! Perfect to simming; maybe he had a little more worked done on his nose then the one you have above, but he was still very cute.
It's very large, so I'm gonna have so rezise it;
Just wait:

and this one is so cute too; just imagine him with short hair:

He was so sweet...
hope it helps!

Instructor
#23 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 6:38 PM
I SO got you beat Vera hahahahah!!!!! LOL No, i'm kidding... but realy, this is a great website with a ton of pics....
http://www.mjjpictures.com/main.html

Field Researcher
#24 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 6:50 PM
you are so silly baby
actually this pics ARE from that site
Who beated who,lol...damed, you are so cute, even when you try to be mean...

straightroad ,camon, where are you ?
If you gave up, I'm just around the corner... waiting the right move to attack !!!

Instructor
#25 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 7:13 PM
LOL You think I’m cute now, wait until you see the pics of me dressed as the tin man for Halloween when I was 7! LOL Well, I kind of figured you got those pics from that site, but, I figured I would try and one up you anyways... lol Cumon straightrd.... patients’ may be a virtue, but I’m not that virtuous!!!!

Locked thread | Locked by: Yogi-Tea Reason: do not delete - contains useful infos & links
Page 1 of 2