Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#51 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 7:44 PM
I'd actually try to find something a little longer that sort of comes in a bit on the sides...I don't think that hair looks too good with the hairline because the hairline is for longer hair and it's noticeable.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#52 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 8:00 PM
you just need a different hairstyle, the textured on hairline looks out of place next to the actual hair.

I no longer make sims, if you wish to contact me through this site it is highly unlikely that you will receive a reply.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#53 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 8:03 PM Last edited by rosiedanielle : 27th Jul 2009 at 8:24 PM.
ah okay, well i've been through hair styles many a time. what about the gaius hair? or is it too curly. it is slightly longer though. i'll have another look around to see if theres any new styles added.

http://www.sims2wiki.info/wiki.php?...TributeHair.jpg what about that one.
i have downloaded 2 others i just need to put them in game. thats one looks a bit dodgy though i wanna know if its worth trying for him.

peachy! ♥
Field Researcher
#54 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 8:14 PM
Post a pic with the spiffed hairline and that gaius hair-do.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#55 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 8:44 PM
gaius and cherub hairstyles.

i got some maxis hair aswell - the ones i downloaded were no good and one didnt work in bodyshop so.. no further really.

dont forget i can recolour and texture these maxis hairs so they might look out of place colour wise for now,.

peachy! ♥
Field Researcher
#56 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 9:01 PM
If you can retexture the first maxis hair you posted (third one down) then that MIGHT be an option...as for the others...they just don't have a chance with that hairline. Maybe you could try making a different hairline?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#57 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 9:17 PM
eeh okayy. i cant do it right now. my dads friends here too take my computer to put more memory and technical stuff on to it. i'll get recolouring and stuff when it gets back.

i was also lookign through ben stiller pics and dont you think the spiky hair looks like his hairdo from zoolander. (without the hairline.) :P

thanks for your help guys - i'll update asap.

peachy! ♥
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#58 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 6:32 PM Last edited by rosiedanielle : 30th Jul 2009 at 6:58 PM.

new hairline. sorry im havin trouble recolouring the hair. i edit the hair - save it and then no changes show on bodyshop :l. i even made it multicoloured and nothing happened. hmm. i'll get a new hair colour up soon

there we go, the first maxis hair recoloured.

peachy! ♥
Locked thread | Locked by: spladoum Reason: useful sim-sculpting information
Page 3 of 3