Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 9:49 AM
FuryFanFiction wow, Dustin has his mother's face.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 8:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by moeppl
FuryFanFiction wow, Dustin has his mother's face.

Yep. How he looks as a teen is in the teenage thread. Though, it is a makeover!

So I made a Harry Potter world. Took a lot of the original sims out of Sunset Valley and added all kinds of my own. Another simmer has done the same thing, but I'm only controlling one household. I don't have any pictures of Harry, Ginny, Ron or Hermione (who I am controlling) but Harry was strolling through the park and found...

The Lupin family! Nymphadora, Teddy and Remus having a picnic.

Thought it was so cute! And I felt so lucky to get this shot when I wasn't even playing them.
Test Subject
#28 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 11:46 PM
Lovley shot, fanfiction.

The new papa spends some time with his baby daughter. He's just got a promotion to superstar, so pardon the outfit.

'What's this?'

'A baby?'

'Wooh!'

Field Researcher
#29 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 4:15 AM Last edited by Aree : 15th Jul 2009 at 4:27 AM.
My families generally aren't very happy.

Sunset Vandersims: Penelope with her mother, Theresa, to the left, her father, Charles, to the right.

Riverview Vandersims: Claire attempts to console her broken hearted father (Charles) after the death of her mother in a tragic fire caused by her evil brother.

The Shallow Family minus one, from Riverview. Maxis-made, but I love them:
Instructor
#30 Old 9th Aug 2009 at 8:00 AM
Aree: Everyone loves dysfunctional families!

Violet && Lavander

Smile.
It's easier than explaining why you're sad.
Alchemist
#31 Old 12th Aug 2009 at 8:40 PM
The Pleasants - Now with MOAR TS3!

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 12th Aug 2009 at 10:29 PM
Ghanima: You did an excellent job in recreating the pleasants for the sims 3.
Alchemist
#33 Old 12th Aug 2009 at 10:40 PM
Thank you! I miss my Pleasantview families, so I'm recreating them (and their houses) to be placed in an empty Sunset Valley, which will then be close enough They were really fun to make, and I'm glad you like them.

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
#34 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 4:23 PM
Me my wife Jamie and our daughter Katherine
http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/91032.page
Sim Princess in Pink
#35 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 7:19 PM
Ghanima Atreides - You did a fantastic job .
x-tashi-x - I love how the purple hair has passed down to the little one :lovestruc .

Please, Call Me Lou :D
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 10:26 PM
This is my new experimental family. Normally I create a Sim, move them into the neighbourhood and take full control of their lives and anyone who moves in. This time though, I've created 4 Sims, gave them different (and slightly conflicting) personalities, chosen their jobs, and I'm just going to let them do whatever they please. I rarely use full free will, but I will using this family. I'll barely interfere.

Lab Assistant
#37 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 11:38 PM
So great families everybody!

Joy London with boyfriend Harrison and their son Glenn.

Lab Assistant
#38 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 1:29 PM
Lovely families everyone :D
Here's a few pics from the Vayne family's crazy life (6 kids! SIX kids!)

The teens playing video games while mom is reading

Bailey's birthday

Twins Audrey and Bailey eating lobster. I don't think Bailey's enjoying it though...
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 6:17 PM Last edited by AmiMizuno : 22nd Aug 2009 at 9:08 PM.
The Sekemoto Family
Sam with his baby sister Sumi >.> those baby eyes are so creepy XD

Sayuri, Saskuke and Sakura.

Monika and Leighton (spouses)
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 9:36 AM
Kyoichi, that's a great family and so big! I love how the siblins are all different!
AmiMizuno, wonderful family! I love their names!

Fleur with son Franco.

Franco with daddy Federico.

Together in the garden.

This family isn't mine, it's my little cousin's (she's 10).
Test Subject
#41 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 10:33 AM
I thought it was hard to get a picture of two sims, getting a picture of five was more than I could handle well! Anyway. Here is my first family, and I'm still having a bunch of fun with them. The father in the back is Frances, and his wife Heloise. Their daughters are Jordania, and the twins Emmeline and Constance. Frances is still hoping for a boy but they have plenty of kids already... Then again, both Heloise and Frances are both family oriented, so you never know!

The two of them make beautiful children, I especially love Jordania. It's hard to focus on their features in a shot with all five of them, though.

A classic portrait.

They love to play with the sprinklers. I swear if I don't watch them, they are all in the sprinkler.
Sim Princess in Pink
#42 Old 23rd Aug 2009 at 7:29 PM
shimmersea - The second picture is cute
olil - Aww I love your pictures!
AmiMizuno - Before I restarted the game I had my sim marry Leighton and they had a baby together, its nice to see someone else has used him in their game!
KyoichiYotobari - Wow, 6 kids!!! I really like Bailey, she wouldn't happen to be for download anywhere would she??

Here is Natasha holding her daughter Selina and her son in the background is called Julian.

Selina looks like her dad while Julian is the spit of his mum!

Please, Call Me Lou :D
Instructor
#43 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 7:19 PM
This is the adorable Laurel Grisby all grown up and sitting beside her equally adorable and brilliant doctor husband Jebidiah. They are in a cab on the way home from the hospital with little Sophie

#44 Old 9th Sep 2009 at 6:54 AM
The Carter family.My self,my wife Jamie and our daughter Katherine dressed for Halloween.

http://snootysims.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=32021
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 2:52 AM
olil- I was trying to go with japanese themed name =D. Lovely redheads family you have!
LouBarratt88- I love your sim mom, she looks very unique. Ha Leighton has grown on me, he's one of my favorites families to play.

I got some updates on the Sekekmoto family!!

Here's Sakura playing some video games with her brother Sasuke:

Sasuke playing while Sumi watches:

Lab Assistant
#46 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 2:56 AM
Had to split my post in two parts:

I got some updates on the Sekekmoto family!!

Here's Sayuri as a teen:

Sasuke holding his baby sister Sumi:
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 18th Sep 2009 at 7:22 PM
Morgana and Illana Wolff
Field Researcher
#48 Old 18th Sep 2009 at 8:20 PM
The Saur Family
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 11:34 PM
Here's Dolly and her daughter Tia.
Members of my favourite family

Test Subject
#50 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 4:59 PM
The Frio men at the park. Left to right, Jordan, his father Kelvin and Kelvin's father-in-law Connor.

Page 2 of 20