Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
#51 Old 24th May 2009 at 6:23 AM
Here's a better comparison.

Lower brows, thinner lips, smaller eyes that need to tilt up just a bit more.
And a smaller face still. (a shorter face)

Wicked Poppies, I'm not trying to argue or anything (you know I adore you )
but her nose isn't vaguely like SMG's. At all. I've seen her in many movies and every ep of Buffy, and let me tell you, her nose is truly unique and I have not seen anyone with a nose like hers.

If you wanna make your own nose mask, I think the comparison pic I posted would do you good
Advertisement
Scholar
#52 Old 24th May 2009 at 6:54 AM
I suggest moving the eyebrows down a tad bit, can you change her make up at all? Try making her eyes slighly smaller or moving them up. Have you tried making the nose slightly smaller all together?

YES, I is a Nintendork!
I'm not a morning person. or an afternoon person. Acutally, im not an "anytime of the day" person.
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#53 Old 24th May 2009 at 2:21 PM
I'm noticing the bridge of her nose. It needs to be a bit more narrow. And I agree that the nose needs to come down a click or two. Also, the cheekbones are not wider than her jaw, and that's what I see in the picture. This is tough work, and you are fabulous!
Instructor
#54 Old 24th May 2009 at 3:20 PM
You asked about eyeliner, but I forgot earlier.... I find the best way to find the right one ids to just put everything you have on her untill one clicks... Now, I love me some Bruno when it comes to makeup, and such..... he/she is amazing..... here's a link to some eyelashes......

http://linna.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=237450

I don't take requests. :-)

"You with this lovely baby blue/green huge eyes and this evil touch...couldn't be more adorable" - My Vera
Locked thread | Locked by: justJones Reason: do not delete
Page 3 of 3