Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#26 Old 4th Oct 2007 at 3:57 AM
As far as casual games go I'd choose Wedding Dash, Diner Dash2, Delicious2. I prefer downloading casuals from IWin, Big Fish Games and HP Games.

I like a couple console games such as Bully and Simpsons, "Road Rage".

I've tried Desperate Housewives for PC (it kept my interest for only a couple of days, as most games do).

Honestly Sims2 is the only game I've found that I've never lost interest in. Of course it started with Sims1 and has been unfaltering for me ever since. I'm glad too... or I might be bored silly.

I'm not into shooter games either or perhaps I'd try one of the others that have already been mentioned in this thread.
Advertisement
Moderator of Camera Models
retired moderator
#27 Old 4th Oct 2007 at 4:05 AM
So... I'm the only Shin Megami Tensei fan here then? Depressing. :P

*** Games Journalist with the magazines PC Powerplay and Hyper ***

And guys don't say a game is 'addicting'. That is a horrible massacre of the English language. The word is 'addictive'. Thank you. :)
Alchemist
#28 Old 4th Oct 2007 at 5:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Delphy
Currently playing World in Conflict Single Player. Loving it :D

That makes 2 of us. Watching the Kingdome blow to bits was priceless
Scholar
#29 Old 4th Oct 2007 at 7:05 PM
What's 'World in Conflict' sounds like something I'd enjoy. (Well I am an Arab:P)

*Waits for ElPresidente to explain*
Field Researcher
#30 Old 4th Oct 2007 at 7:12 PM
All three of the Phoenix Wright games for DS. They are very, very addictive! :D
Also, I am playing Harvest Moon DS; but the pace of the game is a little too slow for me at times.

"Life isn’t like coursework, baby. It’s one damn essay crisis after another."
Boris Johnson

"By Jove! Which is always to say, by myself."
Caligula; I, Claudius
Scholar
#31 Old 4th Oct 2007 at 10:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Black_Barook!
What's 'World in Conflict' sounds like something I'd enjoy. (Well I am an Arab:P)

*Waits for ElPresidente to explain*

Gorgeous RTS game with a distinct emphasis on realism rather than science fiction or fantasy. By "realism" I mean conventional tactics, historically-based vehicles and locations, etc.

(Not every unit is historically accurate, but that's besides the point)

Basically, it's a RTS sharing the plot with the movie "Red Dawn", except it doesn't totally suck! Unlike the movie. Which sucked.

It's a lot of fun--I'm playing a friend's copy, and would have purchased it if it wasn't for the lack of a dedicated CPU Skirmish mode or a Soviet Campaign. Sierra did a great job, but I'll just save my money for the inevitable expansion pack (presuming it has a Soviet campaign, try harder Sierra!).

Currently, I'm having an awesome time with 'Opposing Fronts', the Company of Heroes Expansion, which actually has a German Campaign (unlike the original game). Oh, and Halo 3, but that's not really a surprise.

"We're on sob day two of Operation Weeping-Bald-Eagle-Liberty-Never-Forget-Freedom-Watch sniff no word yet sob on our missing patriot Glenn Beck sob as alleged-President Hussein Obama shows his explicit support sniff for his fellow communists by ruling out the nuclear option."
Test Subject
#32 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 2:21 PM
1)World of Warcraft
2) Two Worlds
3) The Sims 2

And my husband wants an xbox....gah..i got too many games goin on right now as it is!
Test Subject
#33 Old 11th Oct 2007 at 8:41 PM
Halo 3, Shadowrun, and Call of Duty 2, all for the Xbox 360.
retired moderator
#34 Old 11th Oct 2007 at 10:44 PM
Portal.

The cake is a lie. That is all I'm saying. :D

And guys don't say a game is 'addicting'. That is a horrible massacre of the English language. The word is 'addictive'. Thank you. :)
#35 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 7:36 PM
The Sims 2
Resident Evil 4 (For like the 3rd time).
&& GTA Vice City, yet again for about the 4th time.

Idk why I go back to old games so much lol.
Theorist
#36 Old 24th Oct 2007 at 6:39 PM
PC: TS2
NDS: ActionLoop, Mario Kart DS and Prism.
Scholar
#37 Old 24th Oct 2007 at 11:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ElPresidente
The cake is a lie. That is all I'm saying. :D

I swear to God, "The cake is a lie" has become this month's "This is Sparta".

"We're on sob day two of Operation Weeping-Bald-Eagle-Liberty-Never-Forget-Freedom-Watch sniff no word yet sob on our missing patriot Glenn Beck sob as alleged-President Hussein Obama shows his explicit support sniff for his fellow communists by ruling out the nuclear option."
retired moderator
#38 Old 25th Oct 2007 at 12:39 AM
Yeah but I got it out of my system early. :D

#39 Old 25th Oct 2007 at 7:32 AM
Zelda: Phantom Hourglass!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#40 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 5:04 PM
I just got into Oblivion. It kicks ass.
Top Secret Researcher
#41 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 6:52 PM
I Can't Stop Playing:
The Sims 2 OF COURSE!
and most of the games on Pogo.

I'm lame.

retired moderator
#42 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 1:47 AM
The Witcher - Best RPG to come out in years.

Bugger me it is good. But certainly not one for the kiddies... it can be a bit rude. :P

Field Researcher
#43 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 1:50 AM
Tomb raider anniversary!!!I just love it!!!!
Nancy Drew legend of crystal skull....:D:D

Scholar
#44 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 3:21 PM
I purchased TimeShift, and am quite happy with it--it has some problems, and probably is harder than it should be, but tell me: what other game lets you blow someone up with a grenade, reverse time, catch your grenade, and blow them up again?

#45 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 3:25 PM
Super Smash Brothers Melee. I kick some serious ass as Sheik.

Pardon me while I have a strange interlude.
Test Subject
#46 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 8:01 PM

i finally had some more time to play - and wow, it gets even better by the hour i play...adult rpg-players who like a good story and atmosphere should definately take a look - i read a demo will be released soon.

yep, i´m also quite hooked on the witcher and my girlfriend just started playing it as well. :D
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 5:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by omarion99
What games can't you stop playing?

Well, I've been teaching my mom how to play Katamari Damacy. You'd think a game with simple controls would be easy to pick up... but I guess my mother is a special case. So right now, I've been living and breathing Katamari.
retired moderator
#48 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 10:18 PM
I've seen a number of people get completely flumoxed with the controls for Katamari Damacy. I just don't get it. What is so damned hard, I mean I can understand clicking in both thumbsticks at the exact same time to do a quick 180 may frustrate some but just rolling it? Come on!!

Katamari Damacy = Best game soundtrack ever

Forum Resident
#49 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 10:37 PM

Bugger me it is good. But certainly not one for the kiddies... it can be a bit rude. :P

You just make the game all the more desirable for kiddies ... :P
It is the same reason that people want to play manhunt 2 because it has been banned or rated AO ... :P

Live for today, learn from yesterday, and dream of tomorrow.
A being under construction -- Even so, come.
retired moderator
#50 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 12:55 AM
I'd better not tell them the game has boobies in it then.

Woops. :P

Page 2 of 63