Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#51 Old 22nd May 2009 at 4:05 PM
hehe I've just noticed the thread here, I believe the eyes are really well done!
Perhaps, as I've told you, you can do a hazel, and a blue to grey *nodnodwink* tone.

TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL!

23/02/09

I'm bluffin' with my muffin
Advertisement
Zombie Socks
Original Poster
#52 Old 22nd May 2009 at 5:18 PM
I finished the blue to gray, but the brown-green turns out looking like liquid puke no matter what I do to it. I think that multi-colored eyes in this set are just not meant to be. *sighs*
Oh well. I guess it's time to take pictures!

Any last suggestions for a naming theme?

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Instructor
#53 Old 22nd May 2009 at 5:24 PM
mmm, since you took a source pic from the sea, I think the name could have the word "breeze" in it, or "aura" aaaand.... that's all I could think! XD

TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL!

23/02/09

Zombie Socks
Original Poster
#54 Old 22nd May 2009 at 5:44 PM
Ooooo! You just gave me an EXCELLENT idea! I could name the eyes after bodies of water! Atlantic, Nile, Red Sea, etc. What do you think?

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Instructor
#55 Old 22nd May 2009 at 5:48 PM
I gave this idea to you? wow, my mind IS working after philosophy exam afterall!
I think that would be great! :D

TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL!

23/02/09

Field Researcher
#56 Old 22nd May 2009 at 5:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by whitewaterwood
Ooooo! You just gave me an EXCELLENT idea! I could name the eyes after bodies of water! Atlantic, Nile, Red Sea, etc. What do you think?

Oooh I like that idea, go for it!
Typical
#57 Old 22nd May 2009 at 6:58 PM
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#58 Old 23rd May 2009 at 4:28 PM
I love the idea!! Don't forget Mediterranean sea!

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Forum Resident
#59 Old 23rd May 2009 at 4:43 PM
JELLY BELLY!
ZOMG!

I love popcorn...and...and toasted marshmallow and...ohhhhh mannnnn...
*drools*

ANYWAY...

How about you have the theme of the eyes just being, like, stories of characters? Eyes are the window to the soul, y'know! You could make childish/innocent looking eyes, evil eyes, tough, thuggish eyes (there's a good one!) and so on. Have a story about the person who has these particular eyes and what you can tell from them.

Does reading dumb signatures make you feel powerful in some way?
Zombie Socks
Original Poster
#60 Old 23rd May 2009 at 5:43 PM
Ooooo! I love that idea! Unfortunately, all my eyes have the same basic texture and I don't think I could make more than one texture for this set because it took me forever just to make this one! That would work well if I had a smaller set, but this set is going to be rather large so I think I'll stick with a simpler theme instead. But I love the idea! Very creative!

Mad Poster
#61 Old 25th May 2009 at 12:31 AM
Could be see them in game with the sims looking in various directions?

Could you do maybe an orange one? I would use that. :P

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Zombie Socks
Original Poster
#62 Old 25th May 2009 at 12:48 AM
Ooooo. Different directions?
*drags Raps into a dark alleyway and hisses "Why do you ask these things of me? WHY?!"*
Cough cough. Yes. Orange? Hadn't thought of that! Anyone else have any other idea for unnatural recolors on a one-color template?

Lab Assistant
#63 Old 25th May 2009 at 1:15 AM
Violet?

My name is Jill. But i am not a bean. Not a baked bean, not a lima bean not even a jelly bean . . . . . . . . Ok maybe a jelly bean.
Mad Poster
#64 Old 25th May 2009 at 5:20 AM
RED! Blue at the edges and brown in the middle! <---(me)

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#65 Old 25th May 2009 at 12:17 PM
Bloody red... yess... with rage... thirst of blood *evil grin*

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Zombie Socks
Original Poster
#66 Old 25th May 2009 at 8:19 PM
I already have red and purple. I'll get the pictures of really soon!

Typical
#67 Old 26th May 2009 at 8:06 AM
If it's allowed, when you come to taking the screenshots for uploading, you could make the red eues a develish shape. I personally couldn't do that, but some people might be willing to help.
Zombie Socks
Original Poster
#68 Old 26th May 2009 at 4:43 PM
Wait? What? Can you explain better Lew?

Typical
#69 Old 26th May 2009 at 4:48 PM
You know the red eyes?? Yes?? Well you could shape the eye as if it were the devil's.... or someone evil.
Zombie Socks
Original Poster
#70 Old 26th May 2009 at 4:51 PM
Oh! You mean change the pupil! I tried that, but it wrecked hell on the shine. I'm still trying to figure out if the eyes themselves are limiting my ability to change them or if I just suck. :P

Typical
#71 Old 26th May 2009 at 4:52 PM
Not the pupil *bangs head* The actual shape of the eye... I wish I could post an example pic.
Zombie Socks
Original Poster
#72 Old 27th May 2009 at 6:28 PM
IMG code, my dear, via photobucket. I wanna knoooow. I think I'm almost done with the basic set, though. I just have to take those horrible evil wonderful things called pictures.

Locked thread | Locked by: justJones Reason: do not delete-useful info
Page 3 of 3