Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Zombie Socks
Original Poster
#26 Old 19th May 2009 at 3:13 AM
I love Bertie Botts Every Flavored Beans. "Soap" tasted delicious! I'm still leaning towards sins, because there are a lot of sins and I intend to make this a rather large set. Does anyone have any ideas for eye colors that aren't normally done that you would like to see more of? I wanted to make several browns and a black, because people so often overlook those, but am I missing anything anyone thinks should be added?

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#27 Old 19th May 2009 at 5:38 AM
It annoys me when people make really light browns. Or they conjure up amber/hazel eyes and decide to call it brown.
I'd like to see some really, really dark brown eyes that Asians usually have
(also cause I need it for my Audrey Hepburn! :P)
Zombie Socks
Original Poster
#28 Old 21st May 2009 at 5:47 PM

Okay! Here we go! These are the eyes I have so far (and one shinigami eye in production). There's 15 in all. 4 greens, 4 browns, 5 blues, and 2 greys. And yet... I feel something is missing. What colors am I leaving out or what colors would you guys really like to see that haven't been done enough?

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Forum Resident
#29 Old 21st May 2009 at 5:51 PM
I think they look amazing WWW, and I don't think you've left anything out! 15's a nice round number too.

Nacho average teen.
Other Stuff By Me.
Zombie Socks
Original Poster
#30 Old 21st May 2009 at 5:56 PM
Aw! Thank yooooou! But someone wanted unnaturals too so... *cracks open bodyshop*

Theorist
#31 Old 21st May 2009 at 5:58 PM
I really like them.
Maybe you could make crazy versions like purple and red?

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Zombie Socks
Original Poster
#32 Old 21st May 2009 at 6:01 PM
Yep! That's unnaturals. If you guys want to make requests at this point, feel free! I need ideas!

FAKE EDIT: Keep in mind that I can't really do multicolored eyes. One color only I'm afraid, because the texture doesn't allow for highlights.

Theorist
#33 Old 21st May 2009 at 6:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by whitewaterwood
Yep! That's unnaturals. If you guys want to make requests at this point, feel free! I need ideas!

FAKE EDIT: Keep in mind that I can't really do multicolored eyes. One color only I'm afraid, because the texture doesn't allow for highlights.

Ohhhh.
/facepalm self

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Forum Resident
#34 Old 21st May 2009 at 6:34 PM
Yeah. That girl who's obsessed with Pink who was in the chat the other day wanted Un-Naturals!

Nacho average teen.
Other Stuff By Me.
Zombie Socks
Original Poster
#35 Old 21st May 2009 at 6:49 PM
Yeeeep. Several other people wanted them as well. XP I don't mind though. My green is already rather unnatural.

Typical
#36 Old 21st May 2009 at 7:07 PM
I can see the green eyes being a supernatural set... you could upload them seperately in a well... supernatural set.
Zombie Socks
Original Poster
#37 Old 21st May 2009 at 7:08 PM
I was thinking about that, buuuut I dunno. I'd kinda like them all in one set.

Typical
#38 Old 21st May 2009 at 7:11 PM
Are you any good at default replecements?? The very bright green one could be the alien default one.
Zombie Socks
Original Poster
#39 Old 21st May 2009 at 7:14 PM
I'm good at defaults yeah. I don't think these would work well for aliens, though. I intend to make defaults for these that you can pick-and-choose.

Forum Resident
#40 Old 21st May 2009 at 7:58 PM
I think offering them as Non-defaults is a better idea. That way A. You're not competing against others for Default eyes in game B. You appeal to both people who use Defaults and people who don't.

I think you should offer the Un-Natural set in the same upload as the Naturals.

Nacho average teen.
Other Stuff By Me.
Zombie Socks
Original Poster
#41 Old 21st May 2009 at 8:03 PM
Oh! No no! I would offer them as defaults AND non-defaults. I do that for all my defaults.

Forum Resident
#42 Old 21st May 2009 at 8:05 PM
Oh yay! I don't use Defaults so that's great news! So, any luck with the Unnaturals?

Nacho average teen.
Other Stuff By Me.
Zombie Socks
Original Poster
#43 Old 21st May 2009 at 8:09 PM
Uh. Actually having major problems starting the game. I'm going to fix that and then work on them.

I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#44 Old 21st May 2009 at 8:16 PM
They are gorgeous! I'm really bad making brown eyes, that's why I don't have to many in my sets, but yours are really awesome!

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Zombie Socks
Original Poster
#45 Old 21st May 2009 at 8:19 PM
Thank you! *is very happy by the interest people are showing in her eyes*

Test Subject
#46 Old 22nd May 2009 at 2:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Anubis360
Those pretty white dotes *searchs in -Shady- profile*

Maybe "shine" is the word

Yes, but i don't think any eyes are as good as Shady's....
Field Researcher
#47 Old 22nd May 2009 at 2:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by whitewaterwood
Okay! Here we go! These are the eyes I have so far (and one shinigami eye in production). There's 15 in all. 4 greens, 4 browns, 5 blues, and 2 greys. And yet... I feel something is missing. What colors am I leaving out or what colors would you guys really like to see that haven't been done enough?

Maybe make a blue-grey or a blue-green?
Anime Addict
#48 Old 22nd May 2009 at 3:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by modernmariexx
Yes, but i don't think any eyes are as good as Shady's....

Seeing as this is WWW's first set of eyes, it looks pretty darn good. It does people absolutely no good telling them that their hard work is not as good a professional like shady's.
You should be giving constructive criticism that will actually help WWW improve her eyes. If you think they can be improved, tell her how...

Sorry If i sound mean in this, and if the mods feel it necessary, you may delete this post... I do not mean to offend anyone in any way... Just thought i would voice my opinion

Now, onto the topic of how wonderful these eyes actually are...They Look Awesome WWW, do you have any other plans for them, if so, what are you planning... hehe, no nitpicking today, it's too late over here, and i really should be getting some shut-eye

My Alter Ego's
MTS | The Sim Supply | The Exchange

"I used to have Multiple Personality Disorder but we're ok now"
"Click here to find out how to keep an idiot busy for hours"
Inventor
#49 Old 22nd May 2009 at 3:34 PM
Very well done eyes, and such a nice variety.

And I've a full set of nothing but brown eyes - maxis-styled, so maybe not to everyone's style, but they are set up for defaults, if someone wants to do an asian, african or native american sort of neighborhood.

And is Shady a professional? I thought that term was reserved for those who get paid for their work? Seriously, though - these eyes are very well done. If I might make one suggestion, take 5 and make a default set as well - its really easy, even easier then making a new set, imo, and that way folks have the option.

Reyn Silversong-Sim Architect

Terms of Use-All of my stuff is available for use anywhere that is free. All I ask is credit and a link back to the objects in question, or the house they are featured with. DO NOT POST ON THE EXCHANGE!
Anime Addict
#50 Old 22nd May 2009 at 3:36 PM
Haha, i call her a professional cause shes been doing it for a while, and has gotten really good at it.

My Alter Ego's
MTS | The Sim Supply | The Exchange

"I used to have Multiple Personality Disorder but we're ok now"
"Click here to find out how to keep an idiot busy for hours"
Locked thread | Locked by: justJones Reason: do not delete-useful info
Page 2 of 3