Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Typical
#51 Old 12th Apr 2009 at 6:53 PM
Advertisement
Instructor
#52 Old 12th Apr 2009 at 7:17 PM

Its taking ages to hyperlink each and every picture lol. I wonder if the mods will let me do it!!
Theorist
Original Poster
#53 Old 12th Apr 2009 at 7:18 PM
Ahem.
/reads from "Additional Credits"

Quote:
Thank you so much to the Feedback forum, especially aeowyn22 for her persistent helping with all my problems, and lewjen for suggesting many ideas.
I couldn't have done it without you guys!

[:

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Typical
#54 Old 12th Apr 2009 at 7:22 PM
It looks like I can't upload because of picture size. I need bigger pics. I use print screen but that crashes my game, what can I do?
canaeowyn22 you should know you put in 12 pics.
Theorist
Original Poster
#55 Old 12th Apr 2009 at 7:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lewjen
It looks like I can't upload because of picture size. I need bigger pics. I use print screen but that crashes my game, what can I do?
canaeowyn22 you should know you put in 12 pics.

You could use one of those cam programs the mods always talk about in their picture-taking tutorials. They're free, apparently.
I just print-screen, paste into GIMP. Save as, Bob's your uncle.

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Theorist
Original Poster
#56 Old 12th Apr 2009 at 7:25 PM
I'm going to go test play my lot. Maybe a little too late to do that lol.
I probably won't bother coming back to check my upload until tomorrow.

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Instructor
#57 Old 12th Apr 2009 at 7:31 PM
Aww thats so kind!! Thankyou!! I am just up to the credits box now!! )

lewjen, I print screen, go into paint, paste, crop and maybe edit out the pause circle, save as PNG then also as JPEG so I can choose.

I have absolutely NO idea how print screen can crash your computer!
Typical
#58 Old 12th Apr 2009 at 7:42 PM
Seriously I've just had to recover it twice from a bsod (since asking for the print screen solution) using print screen. I think it might be my grafics card 'cause I've been having bsod's ever since I got the new grafics card. (It's a radeon 1800x or x1800).
It's F*****g annoying me.
Theorist
Original Poster
#59 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 7:43 AM
Dear Zinthos,

Thank you for your submission of "Fully Furnished 70s Style Home" in the Residential area at MTS2.

Unfortunately, the thread has not been approved at this time due to the following reasons:

* General - Does not meet Creator Guideline requirements
Please take the time to review the MTS2 Creator Guidelines.

This rejection message is given when there are numerous issues with your upload, and it is clear from those issues that either you have not read or do not understand the Creator Guidelines for the section to which you are uploading.

If this is your first time uploading, do not take this as an offense. The guidelines are there to show you how to upload correctly to MTS2.

If you have questions or need clarification regarding the Creator Guidelines, please post in our Creator Issues Forum before reuploading.

* General - Included Content/Meshes Not Redistributable
Some of the content you have included in your upload is not allowed to be distributed. Creators can state how and when their creations may be distributed (if ever) to others, and you must comply with their wishes - to respect their creation and their copyright, and for your own artistic karma. Creators of almost all pay content and sometimes free content may not allow redistribution of their content. Please make sure you check with the creators of any content you include with your uploads and carefully review their policies on sharing to make sure that they allow their content to be distributed with uploads.

If the item is essential to your upload but may not be redistributed, you can remove the item from your upload and link to it instead, so downloaders may choose to go there and download it separately.

To remove content from a sims2pack, you use Clean Installer to open the sims2pack file you want to "clean." Uncheck the items you want to remove from the file, and then save it with a -new- filename (do not overwrite the original as there is a bug with that). Link to the items that you removed and make sure you note prominently that they are essential but not included. If downloaders go and get the removed file(s) and also install your sims2pack, your creation will show up with that removed content when they go to use your creation in the game.

D:<
/rageeee

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Instructor
#60 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 7:52 AM
AWWH!
Which CC did you use?
Theorist
Original Poster
#61 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 7:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aeowyn22
AWWH!
Which CC did you use?

I think it was the windows.
But I can't be fucked to download Clean Installer.

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Instructor
#62 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 7:56 AM Last edited by aeowyn22 : 13th Apr 2009 at 8:06 AM.
LOL.
Just go into your lot and make your options make the catalog show no CC and go around with the eyedropper on anything you think is CC and then click it with the eyedropper and if it doenst come up in the catalog its CC, obviously. So replace them.

Or just replace the windows...

Then package it up again and send it to me and I'll check it and tell you if its good to go or not
Theorist
Original Poster
#63 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 8:16 AM
LOL.
Just go into your lot and make your options make the catalog show no CC and go around with the eyedropper on anything you think is CC and then click it with the eyedropper and if it doenst come up in the catalog its CC, obviously. So replace them.

Or just replace the windows...

Then package it up again and send it to me and I'll check it and tell you if its good to go or not

I don't wanna replace the windows. DDDD:

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Instructor
#64 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 8:20 AM
Ahhk
Use MaryLou's Independent Expression ones! They are pretty much the same
She lets people put them in their lots to upload here
Theorist
Original Poster
#65 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 8:22 AM
Ahhk
Use MaryLou's Independent Expression ones! They are pretty much the same
She lets people put them in their lots to upload here

They're the ones I used. D:

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Instructor
#66 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 8:25 AM
Are you SURE the windows are the only CC in your lot??
Theorist
Original Poster
#67 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 8:38 AM
Are you SURE the windows are the only CC in your lot??

I used more CC than I can count.
But I'm pretty sure it's the windows that made it go ASFAFTHJFSFSDG.

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Instructor
#68 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 8:53 AM
What ?
You really truly need Clean Installer if you want to upload a house. It tells you what CC in your house, then you look it up and see their policies. Its not the windows, I've uploaded lots with MaryLou's windows, everyone does.
Theorist
Original Poster
#69 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 8:58 AM
What ?
You really truly need Clean Installer if you want to upload a house. It tells you what CC in your house, then you look it up and see their policies. Its not the windows, I've uploaded lots with MaryLou's windows, everyone does.

D:
D:
D:
D:

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Typical
#70 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 8:59 AM
You might have some pay items, I think this becauuse you can't upload with them attached you have to link seperately.
Theorist
Original Poster
#71 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 9:02 AM
I downloaded it and then I went in. And then I don't get it.

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Theorist
Original Poster
#72 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 9:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lewjen
You might have some pay items, I think this becauuse you can't upload with them attached you have to link seperately.

I never pay for downloads, it's stupid.
/is a freebie

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Instructor
#73 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 9:03 AM
You dont have to pay for pay items :P
Typical
#74 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 9:04 AM
You dont have to pay for pay items :P

Eh