Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Zombie Socks
#26 Old 13th Mar 2009 at 3:44 AM
That last sim is especially unique! He's very good! But you still have to make your own CC. There are however, many tutorials here on MTS2 wiki. Those help me out a lot!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#27 Old 13th Mar 2009 at 4:14 AM Last edited by Julia24725 : 13th Mar 2009 at 4:35 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by whitewaterwood
That last sim is especially unique! He's very good!

Thank you!

Quote: Originally posted by whitewaterwood
But you still have to make your own CC.

I never did that before, and honestly, I am not good in Computer stuff.
If I would do that, I would be ready in June...And in June, there's Sims 3 release, who cares about Sims 2 then?

I would be happy if they take my two last Sims, and after they're uploaded, I promise I will try to do my own stuff, really!
I have seen one member who does create only Sims as well, and for all the Sims he never did CC by himself...He only created the Sims, that's it.
If my Sims are good, why can't I not do it like this particular member?

I will try and if it gets rejected, well then I upload it somewhere else. I have showed my pictures on other sites, and they wanted that I upload my Sims immediately.
Maybe they need me more on other sites, I don't know...

Here's another Sim I'm working on, but I don't like her. She's somehow unique, but ugly imo...

I changed her a bit:

Which version do you like more?
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#28 Old 13th Mar 2009 at 4:36 AM
Plenty of people will still be playing Sims 2 after Sims 3 is out - heck, there are still people playing (and creating for) Sims 1 even now!

As I've said before, "other" sims have that requirement that you create your own content for them - sims based on real people or other characters, the likeness is more important than creating unique new content, so it's fine to not create new content for them. Older "other" sims here may not have content made by the sim creator as that requirement hasn't always been there.

I like that last sim of yours the most of all. I don't know how you can think she's ugly at all - she's got an interesting, striking face. I think her eyes being sized down by a click or two would make her a bit more realistic though. I'm not as fond of the edited version - she looks sort of alien or plastic-surgery-ized. The first version just looks like a cool, tough chick.

Your others look quite good (from a unique face standpoint) without custom content too - sure, they may not look as pretty, but it really helps show what the actual shapes of the face look like, as the shading and highlighting of skins, makeup, etc. all can fool the eye and make it hard to tell exactly what shapes are underneath. I definitely prefer v2 of the guy - he's less "cartoony" but still looks like himself, if that makes any sense.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#29 Old 13th Mar 2009 at 4:56 AM Last edited by Julia24725 : 13th Mar 2009 at 5:36 AM.
Thanks for the nice and honest feedback!
Yeah, ugly was a bit harsh for her maybe, but she isn't a pure beauty, though she has something innocent and sweet, which makes her unique.
ALIEN! Yeah, you're right! The eyes...

Robert was not easy to make. His chin and everything....

And what do you think about Mia (she is still my favorite)? Is she unique enough?

I'm not sure what to do now. Should I really try to make my own Make up, eyeliner etc? - I would say that's the easiest for a starter, isn't it? (I'm a looser in things like that, let me tell you...^^)
Or should I just try without CC and look if it get's accepted or not?
Or upload them on another site?

Meh, I don't know...^^
Locked thread | Locked by: lidiqnata Reason: useful last comment
Page 2 of 2