Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

2005 Dodge Viper SRT 10

by Fresh-Prince Posted 24th Feb 2009 at 1:49 PM

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
#2 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 1:56 PM
awesome work FP love it a lot!thanx dude!
Scholar
#3 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 2:21 PM
Hi F-P! Hi have this wonderful car already in my game. But I want to use this place to say thanks for your wonderful 2008 christmas presents and your wonderful work

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Test Subject
#4 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 8:26 PM
Great viper...have so many of your cars downloaded you do such a great job with them
Field Researcher
#5 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 9:14 PM
Thanks a lot for this F-P! One question, please: How'd you get that thick snow under your car(s)? The game usually shows only a thin covering of snow on the driveway (unfortunately). I'd like for thick snow on just about every surface. Or is that just a fancy touch-up...?
#6 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 9:15 PM
Viper, Viper, hmm, wasn`t there a TV show a few years ago where a technology-assisted superhero drove a purple Viper? The guy could "tune in" to people`s evil thoughts, and he had all kinds of technological assists, including a flying belt and a laser-emitting eye-patch. Might you be persuaded to do a recolor in purple?

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 9:40 PM
Wow. I am always impressed with your work. It looks so good and realistic. Thank you for sharing and your welcome for the comment.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 25th Feb 2009 at 6:37 AM
Awesome ! Thank you so much for sharing
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 25th Feb 2009 at 6:50 PM
When I see a gorgeous cc car, I think Fresh Prince! Fantastic car..
Test Subject
#10 Old 14th Mar 2009 at 9:12 AM Last edited by Swift361 : 14th Apr 2009 at 11:01 AM.
Fresh-Prince I can't seem to download your Dodge Viper SRT 10 because the webpage will not open, any ideas of how to open it

Swift361

Don't worry now as I managede to get it to download and work
Test Subject
#11 Old 15th Mar 2009 at 11:49 PM
It wont download but it look`s excellent!
Test Subject
#12 Old 5th Apr 2009 at 6:23 AM
OMG... u're so awsome!!!:... i really love it!!!
Banned
#13 Old 10th Apr 2009 at 4:32 AM
I wish I had the green one and the orange one in real life! Great job as always.
Test Subject
#14 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 2:06 AM
Man this brings back memories ^^ This was me and my bro's fav car in NFS II :D
Scholar
#15 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 5:07 AM
for some reason the picture of that car infrom of a wintery house reminds me of the moive "Just Friends" heheh. Cool job, it looks great :D
Test Subject
#16 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 1:10 AM
Can you make a 2009 Toyota Sienna Mini-Van because I would love to see my car in my game.
Test Subject
#17 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 2:11 AM
haha my brother keeps telling me i'm not allowed to download any more crap, but i keep downloading your cars when i'm not allowed to! so let's keep this between us. LOL. great job, your cars are so sexy. i have like 15 of them in my game.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 5:40 PM
can you mesh a big bow set that fits on this and all the maxis cars? then it would be like an xmas or sweet 16 car w/ the big bow on it lol
Test Subject
#19 Old 4th Nov 2009 at 6:50 PM
hey F-P awsome car but i just relized something. You've made a ford suv, but not a dodge one. NO ONE HAS!!!! I was just searching for a dodge durango for my dodge dealership but alas, none to be found!
Test Subject
#20 Old 9th May 2010 at 5:13 PM
Sweet Viper !
Test Subject
#21 Old 1st Aug 2010 at 10:01 PM
thanks so much
Test Subject
#22 Old 5th Sep 2010 at 4:12 PM
It's a Dodge Viper! YES!
This is my favourite car :lovestruc and when I saw it... it was like... Whoah! That's a VIPER
Clicked download as fast as I could, heh. Anyhow, great job, thou I don't really like the non-striped versions of this fabulous super-car. Also, please make a Lotus Elise (Yellow one!). I would not thrust anyone else to make one. You're a real car-god. Me and my simmies thank you 100k times, and send their regards to your family until it's third generation, and may you prosper and-- You get the point.

Age is a matter of mind over matter...
...if you don't mind, it doesen't matter.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 5th Oct 2012 at 7:47 AM
Wow uare a genius..... I dnt knw how u guys can do all dis stuff.. BRAVO.... Thanx a lot...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 24th Nov 2012 at 2:54 PM
Nice! I don't know much about cars, but I love how sportcars look :D. Maybe a Bulgati Veron Super Sport someday? (I spell it terible, sry)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 14th Feb 2013 at 8:53 PM
i love the car it is soo cool
Page 1 of 2