Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

'You won't catch a cold out there' Big waistcoats for the little boys

by Taniia Posted 1st Feb 2009 at 7:38 PM - Updated 4th Apr 2009 at 1:57 AM by fanseelamb : fixing category

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#2 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 7:40 PM
Aww, these are adorable, Taniia! I really like that you gave 'em kid pants instead of doing a straight age conversion. It makes them look much more childlike and unique.

Also, according to my clock they were submitted 15 minutes before the deadline. *yoinks & moves into challenge area* .
Scholar
#3 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 7:38 PM
Wow! These are so cute! Great job!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 9:05 PM
I love how these look! Can't wait to see how the little boy in my game looks in it! Great work!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 9:30 PM
These are wonderful! I'm glad Fansee put them in the contest too, since they deserve to be there. Kids don't have enough non-everyday stuff. Thanks so much!
Inventor
#6 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 9:49 PM
Yeahh, more coats for kids! They are lovely, thank you for sharing.
Test Subject
#7 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 12:18 AM
Thanks you! These look adorable.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 3:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fanseelamb
Aww, these are adorable, Taniia! I really like that you gave 'em kid pants instead of doing a straight age conversion. It makes them look much more childlike and unique.

Also, according to my clock they were submitted 15 minutes before the deadline. *yoinks & moves into challenge area* .

Thanks for moving it, I had no idea about the exact time because I'm in Argentina and I didn't know what time to calculate. When I made the upload the section was already closed
Thanks for all the nice comments too!!!
Instructor
#9 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 6:56 AM
These are perfect! Thank you sooo much.=)
Instructor
#10 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 3:19 PM
These are crazy cute! Thanks so much!
Forum Resident
#11 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 8:00 PM
oh great! someone requested these, but i couldn´t do them... (scratched seasons game) so, thank you!
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#12 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 8:13 PM
Are these outerwear, or everyday? Will they work in a non-Seasons game? Anyway thanks for making them all useable by both genders! =)

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#13 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 8:28 PM
They're outerwear and everyday, and all colours work for both genders. So I suppose they'd work without Seasons. I just checked them out in Bodyshop. And they're totally cute!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 9:18 AM
This is so cute.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 15th Mar 2009 at 7:00 AM
I got the files back on :P
Test Subject
#16 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 6:08 AM
=d >
Test Subject
#17 Old 14th Apr 2009 at 10:09 AM
I love these! They are so cute! However it only worked for me for a little while before it all went haywire. Now the fronts of the jackets are solid colors and the sleeves are striped. Really weird. Makes me want to cry!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 9:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ciasays77
I love these! They are so cute! However it only worked for me for a little while before it all went haywire. Now the fronts of the jackets are solid colors and the sleeves are striped. Really weird. Makes me want to cry!

Could you post a screenshot?
Test Subject
#19 Old 21st Apr 2009 at 11:27 AM
I think it could have possibly been another download that was causing it, cause I had to reformat my computer yesterday and when I downloaded this again it worked. Hopefully it will stay that way but if not, I'll let you know. This is so brilliant though so this time I'll mark it as a thanks!
Field Researcher
#20 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 5:12 AM
My kiddies look so cute in these!

By the time you read this you've already read it. ;)
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 5:35 AM
Super guay =D
Me gustó muchísimo

Hey, you've done a super good job
I loved it ;D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 17th Feb 2014 at 8:59 PM
BEAUTIFUL! THANKS!