Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

- Sometimes - Comfy sweaters for the teen girl

by migamoo Posted 4th Sep 2008 at 7:50 PM - Updated 9th Oct 2008 at 5:04 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

44 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 39 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 4th Sep 2008 at 8:14 PM
Very cute and useful. Thanks.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 4th Sep 2008 at 8:53 PM
This is very cute, but do i need AL to be able to use this?!

Nevermind, I figured it out

Thanks for this migamoo!
Not actually evil.
#4 Old 4th Sep 2008 at 9:17 PM
Modest, stylish, cold weather teen girl clothes??? Grabbity grab grab! Thank you!

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Field Researcher
#5 Old 4th Sep 2008 at 9:28 PM
Thank you for these wonderful mesh.
Instructor
#6 Old 4th Sep 2008 at 11:34 PM
Soooo cute. They're very cute and versatile. I'd love to see these for adults, too, if someone wants to take on the project. I'll be downloading these as soon as my game is closed. Thanks so much for sharing them.
Test Subject
#7 Old 4th Sep 2008 at 11:51 PM
Ah, finally some practical clothes for teens! Thanks a bunch, Migamoo! :D
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 4th Sep 2008 at 11:54 PM
Very nice clothing for regular sims! Thanks
Test Subject
#9 Old 5th Sep 2008 at 12:58 AM
Ahh! Why do you keep creating things when I swear off my downloading binges?
Instructor
#10 Old 5th Sep 2008 at 2:17 AM
oh, these look awesome! thank you for sharing! when i first saw them i also imagined that they would do great as tops!

hi!
Forum Resident
#11 Old 5th Sep 2008 at 2:48 AM
I loved these from first sight, so much that I put them in my folder and immediately went to BodyShop to make some recolors. The sweaters looked fine in bodyshop, but when I went in-game to take some screenshots, I discovered that all the sweaters (including the originals) had this on the collar:

http://i38.tinypic.com/312juq1.jpg

Nightly
"...because as you know, Betty is the God of Arm Hair."
Test Subject
#12 Old 5th Sep 2008 at 4:51 AM
These r really cool. Thanks for all the downloads. Would it possible to have them for adults too.
Test Subject
#13 Old 5th Sep 2008 at 8:33 AM
Looks so much better as a seperate top! Thank you :o)
Inventor
#14 Old 5th Sep 2008 at 9:46 AM
Awesome! I so wanted some sweaters aswell.

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#15 Old 5th Sep 2008 at 10:03 AM
Wonderful! I really liked the sweater dress as well, but I did wish it had been a top instead - and now you've fixed that for me! Thank you!! :D
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 5th Sep 2008 at 1:51 PM
Cool! thanks.
Instructor
Original Poster
#17 Old 5th Sep 2008 at 3:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nightly367
I loved these from first sight, so much that I put them in my folder and immediately went to BodyShop to make some recolors. The sweaters looked fine in bodyshop, but when I went in-game to take some screenshots, I discovered that all the sweaters (including the originals) had this on the collar:

http://i38.tinypic.com/312juq1.jpg

Yes! I forgot to mention this. Because of the way the alpha is set up, there might be some overlapping of some bottoms if the shoes are mapped where the collar is.

desperation makes you look like a tool

Exclusive downloads available only at Phasmatic Sims!
Instructor
#18 Old 5th Sep 2008 at 10:45 PM
I loved the sweaters as well - great balance between style and comfort. Any chance you'll make these available for adults?
Forum Resident
#19 Old 6th Sep 2008 at 3:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by migamoo
Yes! I forgot to mention this. Because of the way the alpha is set up, there might be some overlapping of some bottoms if the shoes are mapped where the collar is.

*Phew* glad I didn't do all that work for nothing :-P guess I'll have to check out a different pair of pants.

Nightly
"...because as you know, Betty is the God of Arm Hair."
Test Subject
#20 Old 6th Sep 2008 at 5:09 AM
Oooh, I love these and I love your work! Can you pretty please make these for Adult Female though? :D
Test Subject
#21 Old 6th Sep 2008 at 5:17 PM
Great!! Is this by any chance untuckable?
Instructor
Original Poster
#22 Old 6th Sep 2008 at 9:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tonirainbow
Great!! Is this by any chance untuckable?

It's not skin-tight so it's not untuckable by those standards.

Test Subject
#23 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 2:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by migamoo

Yeah Im having this issue as well, but mine covers the whole collar and it shows up regaurdless of what pants I use with it Its cute tho and I wish I was able to use it lol. Thanks for doing this, maybe it will fix itself and I can use these sweaters
Instructor
Original Poster
#24 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 2:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ArenaBetty
Yeah Im having this issue as well, but mine covers the whole collar and it shows up regaurdless of what pants I use with it Its cute tho and I wish I was able to use it lol. Thanks for doing this, maybe it will fix itself and I can use these sweaters

Can you show me some picture examples/

Lab Assistant
#25 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 11:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by moparopie
Ahh! Why do you keep creating things when I swear off my downloading binges?

Same Here! I swear my computer is gonna explode if I download anymore awesome stuff like this! :P
Page 1 of 2