Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Extreme Skins "Sparkle N' Shine" (Fantasy) UPDATED

by astiees Posted 9th Aug 2008 at 8:26 PM - Updated 2nd Apr 2009 at 4:39 AM by astiees

155 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 138 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 7
Test Subject
#2 Old 9th Aug 2008 at 8:29 PM
These are beautiful...
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#3 Old 9th Aug 2008 at 8:32 PM
Ooh, nice! Being a sci-fi freak, I'm always on the lookout for nice alien-ish skins, and these I just have to have. Thank you!
Test Subject
#4 Old 9th Aug 2008 at 8:41 PM
I love the details on these skins, they are fantastic!
Do you think you could make 'normal' recolours of them? I'd very much appreciate that :D
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th Aug 2008 at 9:45 PM
These are gorgeous! I love all the details and, well, sparkles. Everything is better with sparkles. Thank you for sharing!
Also, I'm with Anguis6. It would be great if you did normal recolours, too.
Test Subject
#6 Old 9th Aug 2008 at 10:18 PM
I LOVE these! I can't wait to try them out. ;D I think I've found my new alien defaults! Now, which color ...
Instructor
#7 Old 9th Aug 2008 at 10:44 PM
*-* they are so perfect!!!! thank you thank you thank you!!! i absolutely love those *-*!!!!! *downaloads and loads the game to create sims with those*

hi!
Test Subject
#8 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 12:25 AM
Hurray! I saw these on the Creator Feedback Forum before, and I thought they were gorgeous then, and well, still do. :]

I'm still having these dreams, Doctor, and I can't stop myself from believing them.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 2:57 AM
Wow, these are amazing! I especially love the blue and purple skintones. Thank you!!!
Test Subject
#10 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 2:57 AM Last edited by alliemarie23 : 26th Oct 2008 at 1:20 AM.
Wow. These are amazing. I love them.
I'm with Anguis6 as well. I think it would be awesome if you did normal recolours.
Then you would be my hero =]

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor touched...but are felt in the heart. -Helen Keller
Mad Poster
#11 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 3:21 AM
Wow!! These skins are just gorgeous!! The texture is wonderful and the colors are clear and bright without being to "unrealistic" looking! :b The features are great. I think these are the best "alien" colored skins I've seen! Thanks for this great download!! And I agree that "normal" colors would be great too!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 4:53 AM
I say WOW too. These are the best color skins I've seen, thanks for the hard work. With these I'll make my color world again. Colors of the rainbow would be great, would appreciate it you could make some and also agree for normal skins.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 7:29 AM
Wow!Those are very pretty!
I would have to join everyone else above on the "normal" recolors request-that would be totally awsome,as i love the nose and the body detail and i think they would look gorgeous on some "normal" skins!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 10:22 AM
Oh, these are just beautiful!
I like how bright they are without being over the top.
Thankyou!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 2:22 PM
Hey guys, thank you for all your compliments! I do have one question though. Do you mean normal recolors as in ...real human flesh colors or without sparkles ...or both O.o ?
Test Subject
#16 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 6:29 PM
Both would be wonderful

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor touched...but are felt in the heart. -Helen Keller
Field Researcher
#17 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 9:10 PM
These are lovely. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 11th Aug 2008 at 9:03 AM
I personally meant human recolors..
Test Subject
#19 Old 11th Aug 2008 at 11:30 AM
I agree. My computer is far too gunked up with downloads already but I still had to download the apricot version. (closest thing to a real human tone.)
I would love to see a gold tone one and I think a dark, almost black version would be stunning with silvery glitter (like obsidian)
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 11th Aug 2008 at 5:36 PM
These skins didn't show up in game, the thumbnail did but the skins themselves, no. Do they need pets or another EP? I only have NL and UNI (curses weak computer).
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 11th Aug 2008 at 6:41 PM
Hmmm... do you have the color enable pack??? I am going to try and figure this out. RejectedxReality I would appreciate refraining from calling it crap...not exactly constructive criticism. If anyone thinks they might know what is going on please let me know...help is appreciated. If there is anything I can do I will fix this guys.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#22 Old 11th Aug 2008 at 7:32 PM
CEP is not required for anything but object recolours. It would have nothing to do with that. I've taken a look and they seem to be fine - I think this is a matter of user error/confusion, not a problem with your skins.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 11th Aug 2008 at 10:13 PM
Thanks a lot HystericalParoxysm! I wasn't sure if it was working at all. I do have pets, nightlife, and University...but I can't imagine that effecting skins guys.
#24 Old 11th Aug 2008 at 11:42 PM Last edited by RejectedxReality : 11th Aug 2008 at 11:59 PM. Reason: grammar!
*ahem* Sorry about my brief spell of jackass-ness there. Boy, talk about strict... 3 points? Holy cow O_o

Anyways... I'm just not sure what's wrong... all I have is the base game. I'm confused because the thumbnails showed up but clicking on them simply didn't do anything... but I'm still holding on to my original comment: these are very beautiful skins - you are quite talented.

Logan.
Test Subject
#25 Old 12th Aug 2008 at 3:41 AM Last edited by xienta84 : 12th Aug 2008 at 5:02 AM.
Thanks for these. I have already made the green, sliver, blue and purple as defauls and I made the alien default with one of the alien skins tones you made.

I just testing the default in my sims 2 game and the skins look cool on all the tonwnies, now I can make a Alien planet. Also, the silver skin looks cool on the Gypsy match maker(the one thats always comes after you made a new neighbourhood) and the skin matches her clothes.
Page 1 of 7