Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hao Mei' House

by fizzbin Posted 16th Aug 2008 at 6:37 AM

4 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 12:35 AM
Hi I like this house, it has potential. But honestly "hao mei" is a really chinese sounding name and all the exterior deco and even the style of the house is more japanese than chinese. But then again there is a few chinese characteristics about the house. So just to let you know, I would rename it to something that doesn't stereotype as bad. Maybe like, "Asian dream house" just something like that. Anyways thanks!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 2:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Katsushima
Hi I like this house, it has potential. But honestly "hao mei" is a really chinese sounding name and all the exterior deco and even the style of the house is more japanese than chinese. But then again there is a few chinese characteristics about the house. So just to let you know, I would rename it to something that doesn't stereotype as bad. Maybe like, "Asian dream house" just something like that. Anyways thanks!

I like to know some more about eastern sites but I am european and I don't know too much, I supose you only know topic about my city Sevilla (Andalucia).
This is only the sims and we haven't all stuff I would be want to use
Test Subject
#4 Old 22nd Aug 2008 at 9:55 PM
are you from spain? Or from any other spanish speaking country in europe? Yo ablo espanol, y si tu lo ablas tambien, esto fue que yo te dije la otra dia: "hao mei" es un nombre muy china. Y la casa se mire casi exactamente como una casa japonesa y tambien tiene cosas de korea. Eso es racisto no? Por favor cambia la nombre a "casa oriental" o algo como eso. Y no te nojes...no quiero problemas con tigo. Solamente cambia la nombre no?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 7:03 PM
No, porque es una casa hecha para una sims que tengo en mi juego, que se llama Hao Mei, y si la casa es para ella, no veo necesidad alguna de cambiar el nombre ni tampoco entiendo que te pongas así