Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Toddler Bob Fix

by fanseelamb Posted 15th Jul 2008 at 9:57 PM - Updated 29th Aug 2008 at 6:13 PM by fanseelamb : editing search parameters

44 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 39 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 10:10 PM
Wow. I never noticed that. Thanks!
Test Subject
#3 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 10:14 PM
Thank you for the fix! Those are the sweetest looking toddlers.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 10:24 PM
I always just thought that redheads had thinner hair, and therefore less bangs. In other words, I thought that was done on purpose!
Not actually evil.
#5 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 10:30 PM
Typical of Maxis, isn't it? Thank you for fixing. Sims2 gives me such joy, but how much better it could be if it weren't so full of bugs. I swear, a significant percentage of MTS2 server space is taken up by fixes the community shouldn't have had to make.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
#6 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 10:37 PM
This is awesome. I really did hate the old bob. Yuck it looked so old-fashioned.
Test Subject
#7 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 10:46 PM
I noticed that so long ago! I never really gave it too much importance, but, how can they be so...??? They could have fixed it a long time ago xD
But there you are, fixing what Maxis left behind xD Thank you!!
Inventor
#8 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 11:20 PM
I never really noticed it before but they do look better now. Thanks

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 16th Jul 2008 at 12:31 AM
Aww thats always annoyed me and ive searched for this for ages.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 16th Jul 2008 at 12:39 AM
Thank you so much!! Now I'll most likely keep that hair style on my babies instead of changing them in the mirror!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 16th Jul 2008 at 2:32 AM
So adorable. My toddlers thank you!
Scholar
#12 Old 16th Jul 2008 at 5:30 AM
wonderful!!! thank you!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 16th Jul 2008 at 8:13 AM
Very cute but it would've been better if you had a fix for the red hair (so it's like the Maxis originals) as an option as well. I like the Maxis originals, because it's what my hair was like when I was around that age, but the redheads were left out. I'm not going to download this but well done on the hard work
Field Researcher
#14 Old 16th Jul 2008 at 8:22 AM
So much cuter. Thanks.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 16th Jul 2008 at 12:49 PM
I never noticed this, probably because my game lacks a lot of red heads, regretabley so. I love the wispy bang look! I will actualy use this hair style now! Thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
#16 Old 16th Jul 2008 at 5:14 PM Last edited by Daisie : 16th Jul 2008 at 5:20 PM.
Thanks!

Quote: Originally posted by fakepeeps7
I always just thought that redheads had thinner hair, and therefore less bangs. In other words, I thought that was done on purpose!
Redheads actually have the thickest hair, on average. [/funfact]
Mad Poster
#17 Old 16th Jul 2008 at 5:50 PM
I never noticed this either since I don't think I've ever had a redheaded baby - :O. It is just beyond belief how many lazy and stupid errors Maxi/EA makes and never corrects! Thank you for this really cute fix!!.
Scholar
#18 Old 16th Jul 2008 at 6:19 PM
Adorable! Thanks :D
Field Researcher
#19 Old 16th Jul 2008 at 7:11 PM
Wow thanks fansee,And imagine Maxis screwing someting up lol.Downloading.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 17th Jul 2008 at 7:08 AM
Thanks you SO much for fixing this! Now my toddlers are going to look so much cuter.
Thanks^_^

Love The Sims Always
Test Subject
#21 Old 17th Jul 2008 at 10:27 PM
I have a question, why didn't you make it a default rather than a mod? Those are two different things right? Just a question...don't get offended, I appreciate whatever fixes anyone does to make the game more enjoyable for everyone. I was just curious.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 17th Jul 2008 at 10:43 PM
I had never noticed the difference, though the sharp edge on the fringe had always bothered me. Thanks for the fix!

Also, I love in your side-by-side picture that you made the O in Original the red circle and slash. Very clever. ^_^

coming to you directly from the mothership/make my funk the p.funk
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#23 Old 17th Jul 2008 at 11:07 PM
Aw, thanks for the comments everyone! You guys are sweet. And funny.

emoarian19: It is basically a default-replacement. Default/mod.... same difference in this case. It just doesn't contain any textures, so "mod" is the word that sprang to mind.

inuyasha_babe: Huh. I didn't even think of that. Probably because, in my opinion, the messy fringe is way cuter than the straight bangs. Making a "fix" that works the other way around would be simple enough. But I don't know if I'll do it.
Field Researcher
#24 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 1:03 AM
Ohmygosh I love you! Such a subtle change makes the toddlers a lot cuter! I always hated that hair on toddlers (except for the redheads of course) and now it looks so much better! Thank you!
Test Subject
#25 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 10:01 AM
I just realized that a couple of days ago! And I was like, hmmm, that's weird. Cool that you fixed it.
Page 1 of 2