Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Toddlers' Swing Tops

by fakepeeps7 Posted 29th May 2008 at 1:41 AM - Updated 31st Aug 2008 at 12:31 AM by fakepeeps7

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Not actually evil.
#2 Old 29th May 2008 at 9:00 PM
I adore the Maxis bunny! I think he needs to be put on as much stuff as possible. Thanks for making these, they are adorable.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 29th May 2008 at 10:04 PM
What CatOfEvilGenius said...
And thanks again!
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#4 Old 30th May 2008 at 11:31 AM
Very cute, and excellent detailing

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#5 Old 30th May 2008 at 7:44 PM
Aww! So darn cute. I love the detail on the back, and the fact that you used the Maxis bunny!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 6th Jul 2008 at 5:04 PM
I not only love you for making toddler clothing, which my game is craving for, but I love you for including The Bunny and for making a zip containing all files for lazy bums like me. :D
Field Researcher
#7 Old 8th Sep 2009 at 2:46 AM
so cute!!

By the time you read this you've already read it. ;)
Test Subject
#8 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 3:21 PM
so cute & so frustrating when mesh isn't available
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#9 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 11:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dseiwell
so cute & so frustrating when mesh isn't available

The mesh is available. Follow the link.