Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

SiMone - SuperSeyes Model

by icedmango Posted 14th Apr 2008 at 9:12 PM - Updated 16th May 2009 at 2:26 PM by icedmango

54 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 50 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Inventor
#2 Old 17th Apr 2008 at 10:06 PM
She is adorable!! Thank you!

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Lab Assistant
#3 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 12:20 AM
Pretty.

Scholar
#4 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 1:45 AM
i really wish i could get that hair but evereytime i try to go to helga sims i get error 404 forbidden
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 4:54 AM
Cute poses, lovely sim! Thanks very much
Instructor
#6 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 5:19 AM Last edited by snspinelli : 18th Apr 2008 at 5:38 AM.
She's gorgeous!

Edit: Wow. I downloaded your SuperSeyes mascaras the day they came out...and I just got the name. Um...yeah, "wow" pretty much sums it up. I feel "special."
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 7:23 AM
very pretty great work! :lovestruc:

525,600 minutes! 525,000 journeys to plan.
525,600 minutes - how can you measure the life of a woman or man?
Scholar
#8 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 9:29 AM
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 12:47 PM
Good job! Thanks. I also can't get the hair link - error 404........
Field Researcher
#10 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 1:37 PM
She's absolutely gorgeous and I can't WAIT for the new lipstick to come out! Thank you!

"Cant sleep... Clowns will eat me." -- Bart Simpson
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 3:27 PM
Wow :O First, i think is this a real women or a sim lady?

Perfect and fantastic work!

Thank you for this beautiful lady
Test Subject
#12 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 3:53 PM
Gorgeous sim! I love the bio (chuckle) --- pretty cute.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 4:59 PM
Lovely sim! :D

Problems installing my sims?Use Sims2pack Clean Installer
Special thanks to all custom contents creators.
My sims for you here
My sims 2
Theorist
#14 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 6:38 PM
awesome thanks!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 6:40 PM
i just love this sim, to me she looks so real and by the way you may want to check your link to helga's website, like the others i too am getting an error 404 message, i at least have her page bookmarked so i can get there easily but for those who dont it would be nice to have a working link thanks again!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 7:07 PM
well, helga's site seems to be down! I have put the correct link. I will add for the period while her site is down the mesh so that you guys can play with simone!

When you are content to be simply yourself and don't compare or compete, everybody will respect you.

I have a social disease. I have to go out every night.

Garden of Shadows- my DL's at GoS
LaPink.net - Make-up & Stuff Downloads
Test Subject
#17 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 7:59 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 19th Apr 2008 at 5:08 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Absolutely beautifully done. You are such a good creator!

-Tori

-Ms. Fortune
Field Researcher
#18 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 8:10 PM
Just a quick question. Has the nose been modified as a mesh or something? I've never seen a Sim nose like that and I love it! Unless I just can't get my sims nose to do that! LOL! She's absolutely beautiful!!!! Thanks for making her!

Here's the Booty Enjoy!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 8:19 PM
no the nose is not modified, the nose is originally by sims2heaven and on the skintone texture! I just made the noseholes darker! I love that skin too!

When you are content to be simply yourself and don't compare or compete, everybody will respect you.

I have a social disease. I have to go out every night.

Garden of Shadows- my DL's at GoS
LaPink.net - Make-up & Stuff Downloads
Test Subject
#20 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 3:07 AM
weird. I tried opening the files so i could put them in the download folder and i got an error saying the files were broken. Nice model though, she is really pretty.
Test Subject
#21 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 3:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LiLuBlue
weird. I tried opening the files so i could put them in the download folder and i got an error saying the files were broken. Nice model though, she is really pretty.

Just something to watch out for when downloading a file, is to make sure the size of the file being downloaded is the same size as the file on your Hard Disk. It took me four goes to get this file, the first being only 126kbs of the 1.89Mb, I just had to keep retrying until I got to full 1.89Mb.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 5:05 AM
I'm having some problems installing this file, anyone can help? I click on the package file and normally the bodyshop package installer will automatically pop open. But now I get a message saying: please double click a custom content package file to install the custom content. I'm not sure what this means, i generally have no problems installing sims. Have all ep's and exp to Bon Voyage. I do have the clean installer, but not sure what to click in this case. Many thanks for any help.
Test Subject
#23 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 12:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Briesetuts
I'm having some problems installing this file, anyone can help? I click on the package file and normally the bodyshop package installer will automatically pop open. But now I get a message saying: please double click a custom content package file to install the custom content. I'm not sure what this means, i generally have no problems installing sims. Have all ep's and exp to Bon Voyage. I do have the clean installer, but not sure what to click in this case. Many thanks for any help.

Right click the package file and have the cursor over 'open with', an extra menu will open up with options, so click on the Sims2pak Clean Installer. There will be a couple of what looks like errors, but click OK on these during the install. I looked in the game and Simone was there, so good luck.
Test Subject
#24 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 3:57 PM
Thank you ... Thank you VERY MUCH
Test Subject
#25 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 4:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Caleb_71
Right click the package file and have the cursor over 'open with', an extra menu will open up with options, so click on the Sims2pak Clean Installer. There will be a couple of what looks like errors, but click OK on these during the install. I looked in the game and Simone was there, so good luck.
I have tried this... But I still cannot get Simone.
Any other suggestions?? Thxs
Page 1 of 3