Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

NPC-Maidmobile replacement

by hexameter Posted 2nd Mar 2008 at 12:21 AM

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 10:41 PM
I love it. Thank you!
Forum Resident
#3 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 10:45 PM
Omg! :lovestruc :lovestruc I have wanted this for absolutely ever!! Do I dare hope there are more in the works? That my wood elves will no longer be dropped off in the forest by a minivan?

This is amazing! Thanks so very much!
Alchemist
#4 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 11:23 PM
Terrific! I'm so pleased you have shared this.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 12:06 AM
TY! TY! TY! My medieval sims are deeply grateful.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 1:08 AM
Thanks so much! I have a Tudor-era neighborhood, and am so glad that I won't have to see the maid coming in a mini-van anymore. XD Thanks again!
Forum Resident
#7 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 1:26 AM
Ohhh! I can't get enough of default replacements for medieval and tudor style neighborhoods. This is perfect! Thank you so, so much. <33
Forum Resident
#8 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 5:25 AM
really nice!!
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 7:29 AM
Now this is just wonderful and my old style neighborhoods are starting to look like they should.
Thank You so much!!
Forum Resident
#10 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 9:46 AM
wonderful once again, you two are bringing my neighbourhood to life! thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 12:42 PM
perfect for my victorian neighbourhood!!! thanks a lot!
Test Subject
#12 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 2:05 PM
Once again, you come up with something that will desperately improve the look of my game...very annoying having cars pulling up to hovels and castles and all....thank you so much...
Field Researcher
#13 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 4:08 PM
I can't thank you enough for doing these replacements. My colonial town is getting prettier and prettier. Your traffic replacements fixed the neighborhood and now this helps to fix the individual lots. Thank You so much

"I'm afraid I'm not personally qualified to confuse cats, but I can recommend an extremely good service".
-Monty Python's Flying Circus
Test Subject
#14 Old 6th Mar 2008 at 3:34 PM
its awsome did you know that rebecah has animated dragon slaves horses1
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#15 Old 6th Mar 2008 at 5:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Motoxgirl56
its awsome did you know that rebecah has animated dragon slaves horses1

Yes, I do of course, but the way the vehicle is animated is different from that. So you will have to wait for animations of horses in these carts.
hexameter
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 9th Mar 2008 at 6:43 PM
Utterly stunning, a welcome addition to my Victorian/Western neighbourhoods! Cheers!

"Play it Sam..."

Also known as ~Drew elsewhere

~Drew's Sim Stories (Sims 2)
Test Subject
#17 Old 9th Mar 2008 at 10:17 PM
It has allways annoyed me that EA/Maxis only made one kind of NPC vehicle for the three themed neighborhoods in the base game, so thank you very much hexameter for making the first NPC vehicle (and hopefully more to come) that fits Veronaville and other victorian, western and medival themed neighborhoods. This is great!! Keep up the inspiration and joy of creating :D
Instructor
#18 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 8:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hexameter
Yes, I do of course, but the way the vehicle is animated is different from that. So you will have to wait for animations of horses in these carts.
hexameter

:lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc
Ohhhhhh... be still my beating heart... Surely a genius who creates animated wheels can get a horse to stamp it's feet. Now I'll pilgrim to your profile about once a week hopefully looking for updates. Don't hesitate throwing stones if I get too pushy.
Scholar
#19 Old 6th Apr 2008 at 4:12 AM
Your Horse Drawn Carts are Just Awesome! Thanks Hex!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!
Test Subject
#20 Old 15th Feb 2009 at 9:56 PM
lol thx for this ride it's perfect for the Cinderella house i downloaded for my sister :P
Test Subject
#21 Old 15th Feb 2009 at 9:57 PM
Default thanks
lol thx for this ride it's perfect for the Cinderella house i downloaded for my sister :P
Forum Resident
#22 Old 3rd Jan 2010 at 2:29 AM
Marvelous Job!

Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 5:40 PM
Thanks! This is perfect for my medieval neighborhood, and it goes with sunni's medieval maid replacement!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#24 Old 4th Jul 2017 at 7:01 AM
Great idea!