Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Old Asylum(8 Room Dorm)

by B|oodBane Posted 28th Jan 2008 at 7:36 AM - Updated 23rd May 2009 at 3:38 PM by B|oodBane

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 29th Jan 2008 at 10:26 AM
I really like this! I shall definitely be using it! Thanks!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 29th Jan 2008 at 3:05 PM
wonderful, I like my college students to have a bumpy nights sleep!

You're lying to Sam like he's your wife. Which kinda makes me your mistress.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 29th Jan 2008 at 3:28 PM
Looks great! Will definately be downloading. Thanks much!

MUMBLER! Seriously, I cannot understand a word you're saying! .... Willy Wonka, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Jan 2008 at 3:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by X_Sixpounder_X
I really like this! I shall definitely be using it! Thanks!

Thanks For the coments,
I don't know But I may be making more asylum converts
(prehaps if anyone has something they'd really like to see in it they could drop me a line),
also in this dorm there its an old till which could be used to make a bit of cash,of course I'm not sure if dorms can be changed to have a form of business and with little objects in each room money can be quite short handed.

Happy simming!!

"As part of a previously mentioned required test protocol, we can no longer lie to you. When the testing is over, you will be… missed!
Cake, and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all.
"
Field Researcher
#6 Old 29th Jan 2008 at 9:14 PM
Amazing! I love the gothic atmosphere. You did an excellent job putting this together--thanks so much for sharing it with us!

Happy Simming,
Mairi

"Logic will get you from A to B, Imagination will take you everywhere." ~Albert Einstein
Test Subject
#7 Old 31st Jan 2008 at 1:54 AM
This is a fantastic idea!
I would actually find it facinating to live in an old asylum or hospital...
And now so will my sims!!
Thanks so much, I'll definately be downloading this and looking out for more of your work! :D

Happy Simming!

To see my uploads go to http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/my...?user_id=106934 and please sign my guestbook.

~SimmyTwo3
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 31st Jan 2008 at 12:21 PM
cool dorm!
Scholar
#9 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 7:55 PM
Nice! And thanks!....I like surprizes ( most of the time).

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 11th May 2008 at 9:30 PM
I really like this. It has a creepy feeling to it. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 12th May 2008 at 3:19 PM
I love it! Thank you

Let the music smother me
Whole weekend recovery
Dancing on a Friday night
Test Subject
#12 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 5:30 PM
This is great. Thanks!

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone
//\\ that has survived, died, or is living with cancer
Instructor
#13 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 3:00 AM
very cool.. the rooms are big enugh to have a life not the 3x6's in the other dorms >.< its nice a place to live for me simmes and still dosn't have all the objects in the game that will make it point less to go out x3 i call it realistic
thanx for making it /hats off
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 10:31 PM Last edited by B|oodBane : 2nd Sep 2008 at 1:42 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by flanah
very cool.. the rooms are big enugh to have a life not the 3x6's in the other dorms >.< its nice a place to live for me simmes and still dosn't have all the objects in the game that will make it point less to go out x3 i call it realistic
thanx for making it /hats off

^ great coment,thanks flanah!

Thanks for all the coments guys/gals i've managed to treat myself to try this lot out for myself i knew it was gona be intresting due to the locations of the rooms in par with the toilet/showers and kitchen lol.

In my advice, this is a great dorm to have your sims live in, its rooms are well spaced and look good once you add new objects in it.
Happy simming!!

"As part of a previously mentioned required test protocol, we can no longer lie to you. When the testing is over, you will be… missed!
Cake, and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all.
"
Test Subject
#15 Old 16th Jan 2009 at 3:04 AM
This is really cool!!!
Test Subject
#16 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 10:36 PM
This reminds me of the Ridges down at Ohio University which is an old asylum and now they use the first floor as an art museum for the school. very cool
Banned
#17 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 2:21 AM Last edited by EvilOverlord : 9th Jul 2009 at 2:22 AM. Reason: Bad grammar. How will I go to that college now??
........... OMG this... is... AWESOME!! I wanna go to a college that was an asylum so my sims can be like me I LUV YOU :lovestruc

Kisses XD,
Evie
Test Subject
#18 Old 23rd Oct 2009 at 4:40 PM
hey this is awesome, i'd like to ask if i could use this as a base idea for a movie i'm doing pm me or w/e but id like to know great dorms :D
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 15th Mar 2010 at 11:45 PM
This is my favorite lot download EVER!
Test Subject
#20 Old 3rd Apr 2010 at 5:54 AM
OMG Thanks a lot for this dorm it reminds me a lot of the movie Accepted, which I love a lot. I think my sims will enjoy this as well.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 17th Jan 2011 at 2:38 AM
Please respond: WHICH ROOM IS IT?! I WANNA MAKE MY SIM SUFFER :3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 29th Sep 2012 at 1:04 AM
Oooo! This seems interesting! I can't wait to use it!
I'm a little nervous about the "surprise" you mentioned, more intrigued though!
Great design!
Scholar
#23 Old 18th Jun 2013 at 6:29 AM
Oooh...I think I'll move my students who have breakdowns at school into this place...
Inventor
THANKS POST
#24 Old 29th Dec 2014 at 9:16 PM
Haha, this reminds me of my own college days, the university I went to actually made a dorm building out of an old asylum/nunnery as well; if you could sneak down into the basement section on the nights they accidently left the doors unlocked, you could still find rooms that had bars across the windows!

Love it and am definetely downloading.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 7th Feb 2016 at 2:51 PM
I love it !! but it doesn't show up in my game