Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Geralt of Rivia - The Witcher

by kamikitten Posted 5th Nov 2007 at 7:02 PM - Updated 8th Nov 2009 at 11:27 PM by kamikitten

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 8th Nov 2007 at 7:38 PM
Ive been gradually working on Geralt for a week or so, now I dont need to! This JUST like him ... mine is simply to... pretty! lol Love it, thank you very much!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 8th Nov 2007 at 7:47 PM
You've done an excellent job in capturing his hard/rough look. He looks great! Thank you for sharing him.

Worlds Apart: An urban fantasy. Now playing...
Forum Resident
#4 Old 8th Nov 2007 at 7:53 PM
What a coincidence?!? I just got thru thinking after I saw an ad for Witcher...now there's a great looking sim guy, gotta make one of those! Great timing, great simming! Thanks!!

I...will never be a memory.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 8th Nov 2007 at 7:56 PM
he looks like saix from KH2 but with silver hair

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Test Subject
#6 Old 8th Nov 2007 at 9:27 PM
Nice job, I love it! I love the books...
Just a small mistake: when he drinks the elixir his eyes are all black, not yellow (it's his normal eye-colour).
sugarfree sugarette
Original Poster
#7 Old 8th Nov 2007 at 9:38 PM Last edited by kamikitten : 8th Nov 2007 at 9:50 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Jo Ann
Nice job, I love it! I love the books...
Just a small mistake: when he drinks the elixir his eyes are all black, not yellow (it's his normal eye-colour).

Hmmm... I made him basing on game and movie. My man who played the game was sure he gets those eyes from the mixture. I am disorientated now... lol. If I made a mistake, forgive me! I'm glad you like him anyway

"If it's worth doing, it's worth overdoing."
Instructor
#8 Old 8th Nov 2007 at 10:12 PM
I saw this game last weekend and was itching to play it. Good job, Kamikitten. He looks amazing.

Sure. Fine. Whatever.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 8th Nov 2007 at 11:55 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 14th Nov 2007 at 10:14 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post. :)
I really enjoyed the game, and now I can have Geralt in The Sims as well! Woot!
Alchemist
#10 Old 9th Nov 2007 at 7:08 AM
He looks stunning! Thanks,
Forum Resident
#11 Old 9th Nov 2007 at 8:46 AM
Beautiful Sim! I can tell you put a lot of work into him, Great Job!

~ Syn

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Test Subject
#12 Old 9th Nov 2007 at 9:30 AM
This sim is looking great! Thanks for making and sharing him. I am a huge fan of the book series myself (read 4 times :p)

I agree with Jo Ann about the eyes, the blackness is from unnaturally dilated pupils that lets him see in the dark. *looks for black contact lenses for the sim*
Field Researcher
#13 Old 9th Nov 2007 at 10:18 AM Last edited by HystericalParoxysm : 9th Nov 2007 at 5:29 PM.
he's amazingly well done - kudos!
Scholar
#14 Old 9th Nov 2007 at 5:09 PM
Oooh, very nice :P
Space Pony
#15 Old 10th Nov 2007 at 11:30 AM
Gorgeous job !!! *wow*

Thanx so much for sharing *huuuugs*

Silvi
Field Researcher
#16 Old 10th Nov 2007 at 1:32 PM
Oooh Geralt! How schmexy! I've been thinking of getting this game, the trailers look awsome
Thanks so much, you did a great job on this!
sugarfree sugarette
Original Poster
#17 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 1:04 PM
Thank you all for the nice comments and downloading Geralt! I appreciate really it ^_^

"If it's worth doing, it's worth overdoing."
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 27th Nov 2007 at 6:03 PM
You're Brilliant! I can't imagine anyone doing a better job. You got the details down pat. I have the game and it's one of the best I've played. (Of course it doesn't hurt that he's a stud in leather. Is it getting warm here? *fans self down)
Test Subject
#19 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 1:28 AM
I only ever saw his eyes as gold in the game.

Anyway, much love. He's perfect. Any plans on doing the Raven armor? (Not that it'd be too bad, as, IIRC, it was his armor recolored, but... Just a thought)
Scholar
#20 Old 14th Dec 2007 at 4:09 AM
Oh, wow! I'm just re-reading the series again! I didn't even realise there was a game made based on the series. Geralt looks great.
Test Subject
#21 Old 26th Dec 2007 at 7:40 PM
very nice work! now i can have him sleep with everyone in the neighborhood, like in The Witcher. hahaha!
Scholar
#22 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 6:19 AM
Very interesting Sim (need some "bad" ones ). Excellent work. Thank you!

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 1:21 PM
I love The Witcher game! <3__<3 Great job!

"With the cold Northern Wind we travel
We're on a journey of a lifetime
And we'll fight many battles on our way"
Test Subject
#24 Old 15th Feb 2008 at 7:32 PM
Lol, it's our Polish "Wiedzmin" I loved the book (haven't get through game yet) and definitly download after my sims re-installation ! Great job
Test Subject
#25 Old 19th Jul 2008 at 8:36 PM
The Witcher is one of my favourite games I like this very much!
Page 1 of 2