Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Britney Jean Spears

by @Stefan Posted 16th Sep 2007 at 2:23 PM - Updated 17th Sep 2007 at 6:55 AM by @Stefan

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 38 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 5:17 PM
well done. shes very well captured in her facial features. i miss the old britney spears 'good-girl' but i love her latest song 'gimme more'.

'-.~<:'.,.$Ug@R-Pu££-$@m.,.':>~.-'
Forum Resident
#3 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 5:25 PM
Wonderful creation Stefan..I love her!! Thankyou!
Alchemist
#4 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 5:30 PM
Wow. She is so amazing.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 5:53 PM
Really nice.

More Power !!!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 6:02 PM
Very pretty sim, Stefan. You've done a great job capturing her likeness. Can't say I'm much of a fan of hers, but I really wish they would leave the poor girl alone and let her get herself together. Personally, I think she should take her money and her kids and disappear for a while and enjoy life again....

Mene Sakkhet Urseveh
Live Long, and Prosper
Test Subject
#7 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 6:25 PM
that sim's beautiful, but..I don't think she's anything like britney. Especially compared to the picture.
The eyes should be farther away from each other, the distance between her eyes and mouth shorter, and her nose has another shape.
The shape of the head, cheeks and etc is very much not like hers. I'm sorry.
The eyesbrows are perfect and the shape of the eyes almost the same.
The skintone's fantastic.

Really I don't understand why everybody think the sim looks like her. I've seen a painted picture of her at perezhilton.com which exaggerates her feutures, but still it's so scary alike. You should take a look at that one to see the proportions more clearly.

otherwise I like your creations very much! Thank you for sharing!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 6:36 PM
Well that's the great thing about bodyshop LisaNomiLu, you can always tweak simmies to your liking ;-) I agree with you in that it's not the best Britney Spears look-a-like, but I think it's pretty close.

Great job with her and thanks a lot for another wonderful sim!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 7:17 PM
Amazing as always!!! Thanks
Field Researcher
#10 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 7:54 PM
i love it... amazing..
Test Subject
#11 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 7:58 PM
Fantastic! I 'm not a fan of Britney but this sim is too gorgeous to miss!
Scholar
#12 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 3:42 AM
Really beautiful! I think maybe I will try moving the eyes around as LisaNomiLu suggested and see if that brings the resemblance closer, but honestly, everything else is superb and I wouldn't change anything else. The coloring is amazing.

I hope you consider releasing more skin sets (that would give permission to edit facial features) because I really like how you've done the breasts/cleavage on the celebrity skins you've made for your site--the newer skins cleavage looks more natural. Your skintones just keep getting more and more stunning and brilliant--so I beg for more, more! (I've just made some really beautiful sims with your Samantha Pauline skintone. (I love your site, too and your Cameron Diaz and Allyson Hannigan sims are amazing!)

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 3:47 PM
I don't have H&M fashion, but I just hope I can at least get the sim...right? Well...I love her! Always loved Brit for her singing, since I was a nerdy 13 year old partying with my friends in their living rooms...ahh good times, good times!

Quote:
it's the magic of risking everything for a dream that nobody sees but you

~*Cheyenne*~
Test Subject
#14 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 4:09 PM
Wow. First I thought the original face was photoshopped under the hair. But now I saw it in the game. Its really amazing. Thanks!

BTW: I didn't know she had a second forename.
Mad Poster
#15 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 6:17 PM
This sims is so amazing. The skin, the eyes, the mouth - all superb. The balance of the features - perfect! She practically glows right off the page. I can't wait to see her in game. Thank you for this beautiful creation!!
Scholar
#16 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 6:38 AM
Oh I'm so disappointed--I couldn't get her to load. I'm on a new pc with that evil Windows Vista. Nothing much works on Vista so I can't use Clean Installer and using the game's installer it says I don't have the expansion pack, even though I have all of them. & H&M. If anyone else has the same problem and managed to work around it, let me know. I would love to see this beautiful sim in-game.

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Theorist
#17 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 4:45 PM
she looks awesome!
I feel really bad for this girl though I mean to see her bascally make an a$$ of herself on the vma's was really sad she needs to get her life together and stop worrying about being famous and being on every magazine anyway good sim :-)
I wish someone would make her vma outfit though, I thought it was hot looking :P
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 4:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Y2kRobie
she looks awesome!
I feel really bad for this girl though I mean to see her bascally make an a$$ of herself on the vma's was really sad she needs to get her life together and stop worrying about being famous and being on every magazine anyway good sim :-)
I wish someone would make her vma outfit though, I thought it was hot looking :P

hehe, there will be many different Britney surprises
Scholar
#19 Old 21st Sep 2007 at 1:08 PM
She looks amazing but something's a bit off. Still, I have the utmost respect for people who can capture a likeness.
Test Subject
#20 Old 21st Sep 2007 at 9:39 PM Last edited by Chaotic Bruno : 19th Nov 2007 at 6:52 PM.
looking good *-*
I just love Britney

and to Y2kRobie: ChazDesigns did it @ TSR, but it's donation :P
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#21 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 1:29 AM
Wow, some people around here are being really picky and negative.

This is a very well done sim. If you want to further tweak her in your game, you get to do that - trying to go from human-to-sim is tricky and not everyone wants exactly the same thing. I'm not sure why people are posting as if it's the Creator Feedback Forum though.

Stefan, thank you for this very nicely done sim

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Test Subject
#22 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 10:53 AM
Wow You did a beautiful work !! The skintone is really amazing, the hair is lovely (and it work for teens !!) and I just love the lipstick !!
But after looking at your Britney in my game, I believe your version look most like Britney's sister (whose most beautiful, I believe !!)
Test Subject
#23 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 10:02 PM
i love all your sims esically SJP! =] hope you can do more!
Field Researcher
#24 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 4:50 PM Last edited by Vera Marina : 27th Sep 2007 at 5:04 AM.
You are a amazing artist!
Thank you so much, this is the most beautiful Britney ever!!!

You know the way it twists and turns,changing colour,spining yarns
You know the way it leaves you dry, It cuts you up, it takes you high
You know the way it throws about,It takes you in and spits you out
Test Subject
#25 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 11:37 PM
The sim version is better than than the real one! Great job.
Page 1 of 2