Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Nouk - Male Ponytail - A long sexy ponytail for your sim guys!

by Nouk Posted 28th Jul 2007 at 12:18 AM - Updated 17th Aug 2011 at 4:41 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

120 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 104 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#2 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 12:21 AM
Long prettiful hair, thank you Noukie!

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 12:23 AM
Not my style, but heck, I'm downloading it anyway :P
Not actually evil.
#4 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 12:26 AM
Gorgeous! Love the strand tucked behind his ear and the other one that's come untucked.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 12:28 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 28th Jul 2007 at 5:30 PM. Reason: is a thanks post
Nouk, you have done it again >< great hair as always! I love how you always give a large selection of colours, compared to the maxis colours :p

I'd be crazy not to download it :D

Thank you so much for this download!

My wiki with 1100+ links to the community! Also in categories! Click here!

"Whether it's good or bad, it's so unfortunate to wake up during a dream." - Judeau [Berserk]
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 12:28 AM
i like the tucked - away strand too! not i never thought i'd get a ponytail for my male sims...until now. =D thank you.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 12:29 AM
Wow... this is "sexay." I'll be fighting for my download slot for sure on this one!

Contests? Challenge? Custom Content?
Find it all, and more, in the link below!
(~☼ Sim Oasis ☼~)
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 12:36 AM
Whoa. This so is amazingly gorgeous. Thank you so much!
Instructor
#9 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 12:37 AM
I love this! Thanks so much!

desperation makes you look like a tool

Exclusive downloads available only at Phasmatic Sims!
Inventor
#10 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 12:41 AM
Interesting.... But I'd love to see it on girls.
!@_o!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Alchemist
#11 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 12:48 AM
So sexy.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Test Subject
#12 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 12:50 AM
Nouk, fantastic work. When I saw this, I squeaked excitedly so loudly that my teenaged boys actually asked me if I was all right. They never do that (probably because I never "squeak"). I've been looking for something like this for a while. Thankyou.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 1:12 AM
Aw, Anoukah, look at those sexy textures!
Forum Resident
#14 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 1:16 AM
Another great hair! Thanks. I'd love to see this style for females as well.
Test Subject
#15 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 1:17 AM
This looks so awesome Nouk! Thank You!

~Celeste

~Break This Bittersweet Spell On Me~
Field Researcher
#16 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 1:34 AM
Thanks very much, Nouk! I enjoy a lot of your hairstyles and this one is wonderful. :D

<('_'<) <('_')> (>'_')>
Field Researcher
#17 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 1:41 AM
Wow! This hair style look so cool. Grad to see more wonderful hair from you.
Forum Resident
#18 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 1:48 AM
Nouk strikes again! I love this, just like all your hair.
Test Subject
#19 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 1:59 AM
I adore this hair! It's so sexy! Thank you for sharing!

Teenagers, they think they know everything. You give them an inch, they swim all over you.-The Little Mermaid

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.
Test Subject
#20 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 1:58 AM
Amazing how I'd usually never consider downloading a male ponytail, but saw that it was by you and decided to give it a chance. Amazing work as usual, Nouk.
Instructor
#21 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 2:08 AM
thak u!! i really like long hair for men... and this, like all the hairs that u've made is great!! thnk u so much!

hi!
Field Researcher
#22 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 2:11 AM
I like this, very nice, It's about time someone made male hair that looks like something a man would wear, not a child with bangs. Thank You!
Test Subject
#23 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 2:44 AM
Wow! It's beautiful!!
Thank you so much! :D
Instructor
#24 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 2:53 AM
Wow, so detailed! I normally don't like the long hair for the guys, but this is stunning. Thanks so much. :D
Instructor
#25 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 3:24 AM
Woah, that's hot! Actually, come to think of it, my dad wore his hair like this for years and he wasn't girly at all... just loved having women say he had pretty hair. Lol. Well, now I'm a little creeped that I called it hot... Oh well. Downloading anyways!

- Bre (Buckingham Alice)
Creating can take hours, days, or even weeks. Saying "thank you" only takes one click. :)
Page 1 of 5