Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Starbucks Accessories - Coffee Bags, Tea Boxes, Mugs, Decorative Plate

by zeroth Posted 12th Mar 2007 at 4:57 PM - Updated 23rd Nov 2007 at 3:07 PM by zeroth

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 5:04 PM
Woo!! Thanks Zeroth! This is Great! I have a whole load of Starbucks stores springing up around SimCity... Yay!#

Cra5h
+Lucky+ (Cra5h's Alter Ego)

Visit VoVillia Corp :)
Cra5h, +Lucky+ WonderKid, Whatever...
Space Pony
#3 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 5:29 PM
Thank you so much, I love starbucks!

SHOPxADDICTED

Like to see more, click here !
Field Researcher
#4 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 6:04 PM Last edited by TheSims2Fever198 : 12th Mar 2007 at 6:11 PM.
Wow thank you so much for this, It was not to long ago that I was wanting some star bucks coffee bags,This is just wonderful.

PS.Oh there is one blend of star bucks I would hope you add to the re colors which is espresso roast. And if you would be so kind as to do this for the bags of coffee for the senseo coffee machine I would be so happy and I would thank you till I fell out of my seat.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 6:06 PM
omgz!!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
PERFECT! but... but... so much more!!!!!
lol. you're doing so well! what about the wall art?
they'd be perfect on two dogs and an olive..
**flutters lashes**
but really, thank you SOOOO much!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 6:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TheSims2Fever198
PS.Oh there is one blend of star bucks I would hope you add to the re colors which is espresso roast. And if you would be so kind as to do this for the bags of coffee for the senseo coffee machine I would be so happy and I would thank you till I fell out of my seat.

I'm not sure what you mean... which coffee machine has bags?

Quote: Originally posted by starbucks_dreams
what about the wall art?
they'd be perfect on two dogs and an olive..

I don't know what wall art you mean. If you're talking about paintings, from my experience, each store has different wall art. It'd be best if you could provide me with a picture of what you mean... the staff in Starbucks don't like it when I take photographs
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 7:22 PM
Oh ... my god! These are incredible, thank you so much for all your Starbucks stuff.

Check out my journal for helpful tips for creating Buy & Build Mode stuff for TS2!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 7:39 PM
Thank you so much. I've been hoping for so long to see something like this. There is something similar on a pay site but thanks to your hard work its available for all of us. Being a fan of Starbucks in real life I salute you and your hard work and great results.

Thanks!!!!

Be true to yourself, only your opinion of yourself truly counts.

Darkie
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 7:41 PM
thats very nicely textured i must say

my dear lord, it's the ferocious black beast of Rhipsanydoridontodontodontodon, with its large black teeth that can eat 3 humans at once, mate 3 times a year, can reach an average speed of 80 miles/hour, and is 50 ft aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrggghhh

P.S. if you have seen him put this in your signature
Field Researcher
#10 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 7:43 PM Last edited by TheSims2Fever198 : 12th Mar 2007 at 8:14 PM.
''And if you would be so kind as to do this for the bags of coffee for the ''Senseo'' coffee machine I would be so happy and I would thank you till I fell out of my seat.''

What I mean by this is that I would like it if you would make the bags that contain the pods for the coffee machine ''Senseo''.

Here is what I would like. http://www.senseostore.com/pods.asp I know they R a number of these, and if you cant do them all then at least do the ''Cappuccino'',''Medium Roast'',''Decaffeinated''. if you would.

Here is where u can get larger Images at,But unfortunately there are no side or back images, But it would be ok if you have to make the back in sides like the front image if sides and backs cant be found.

http://www.walmart.com/search/searc...=senseo&ic=24_0

Here is the actual ''Senseo'' for the sims 2
www.simsinparis.com Go to ''Interior'' then to page one of kitchen/ dining.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 8:15 PM
I'm sorry, TheSims2Fever198, I should have specified: if I'm missing anyone's favourite flavour of bagged Starbucks coffee, which can be created based on the same mesh, I can make it for you. I'm afraid I don't have the time or skill to create a new mesh for the Senseo pod bag. But I can still make you an Espresso Roast recolor of the Starbucks bag.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 8:19 PM
Ok Oh well,Thank you for going to make the Espresso Roast recolor for me, And if any one can do the other I whould be so thankful.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 11:07 PM
Oh, this is perfect for the Starbucks I tucked into my mall. Thanks~ =D

O pitiful shadow bound in darkness, looking down upon people and causing them pain... A soul drowned in sinful karma... Want to try dying this once?
- - -
Test Subject
#14 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 11:33 PM
Oh dear, you're missing my favorite "Sumatra" blend coffee. If you've never tried it, you certainly should. It's HEAVENLY.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 12:59 AM
yeah, the art is a bit different in them all, but they're usually in the green and aquas... with brown. i've been looking around for images, but yeah... they really don't like pics being taken.
Test Subject
#16 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 2:39 AM
These are Great but how come None of the Starbucks stuff is being Removed when I posted my starbuck set last spring it got taken off . I was told Starbuck doesn't like there logo being used .
Test Subject
#17 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 2:48 AM
I love your starbucks stuff. It goes perfect with the starbucks lot i got from sim connection. Thanks

Laurie- I remember somone uploading a starbucks lot and it being removed bc starbucks was upset or something but maybe they dont care anymore. try submitting your stuff again.
Test Subject
#18 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 9:32 AM
More decor for my kitchen, great!
thanks for sharing!
Field Researcher
#19 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 12:18 PM
This is too good to miss. All the accesories looks so nicely done. Thank you
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 14th Mar 2007 at 1:44 AM
Mmmmm me and starbucks are best friends! MY DAMN COFFEE!!! MINE!! haha, thanks. My Sims will love the new starbucks going up soon!!

Quote:
it's the magic of risking everything for a dream that nobody sees but you

~*Cheyenne*~
Field Researcher
#21 Old 17th Mar 2007 at 4:42 AM
yay! more!!!
my self sim is in coffee heaven i tell ya...
and i simply CANNOT find any art for the walls! tis a pity...
Field Researcher
#22 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 1:41 AM
Sorry I am late, Thank you for adding my request to your post.
Test Subject
#23 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 9:15 AM
yeah but u can act like u never saw starbucks before and take pics and act fascinated with the stuff inside lol
very creative i love it thnxxx!!!!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 15th Nov 2007 at 5:27 PM
These items are wonderful!!! Thank you! All I need now is a pastry case for the counter and my Starbucks will be complete.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 7:56 PM
hotbeeyatch - Just get a Decra-Chill display case and then have your Sims bake some cakes or pies. Click on the cake and "Have a Slice", then cancel the action before the sim eats the slice. Go into Buy Mode and pick up the single-slice cake plate and put it into the case. Repeat as many times as needed, and voilà - you've got a pastry case with sellable cake slices in it!
Page 1 of 2