Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bomber Jacket Outerwear for the Whole Family (new meshes)

by tiggerypum Posted 3rd Mar 2007 at 4:53 PM - Updated 10th Nov 2008 at 11:18 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

49 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 46 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Space Pony
#2 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 5:15 PM
Nice work !

SHOPxADDICTED

Like to see more, click here !
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 5:20 PM
Yay Tiggy! Good job, as usual. Thanks.

BradySeitz

Follow the creation of new worlds, lots and objects at my new blog, UrbanSims!
~Brady
#4 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 6:15 PM
Oh, my... thank you!!!

Cholmondely-Marjoribanks
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 6:20 PM
These are so awesome Tig !! I love especially the kids and toddlers wearing them (so cute) ,the sweaters are wonderful! I just got seasons, haven't installed yet but i will soon ! Thanks!

You will find my older and newest creations here
#6 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 6:55 PM
Oh wow this is great *downloads straight away*, thanks so much tigg you really are a blessing :D

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Instructor
#7 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 7:08 PM
Cute! I was just looking for more sweaters for my simmies. The outerwear selection isn't quite big enough as it is, in my opinion. ^^;'' Thanks for these!
Inventor
#8 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 7:23 PM
I don't have seasons yet but I will definaly get these when I do have it. I especially love the toddler and childrens outfits for girls (the bodywarmer/vest ones).

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 7:26 PM
Oh those are just awesome! Thanks so much!

Let me guess, you picked out yet another colorful box with a crank that I'm expected to turn and turn until OOP! big shock, a jack pops out and you laugh and the kids laugh and the dog laughs and I die a little inside. - Stewie (Family Guy)
Instructor
#10 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 7:53 PM
Test Subject
#11 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 8:21 PM
Great job!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 9:54 PM
Would this be the first item to use the new Seasons icon? I just bought the EP yesterday so I'll pop these in as soon as I make a backup of my game data & get it installed.

Like a flea circus at a dog show!
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#13 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 10:07 PM
OMG Tig... the toddler outfits are the cutest thing ever!! I love 'em all. Bomber jackets for the whole family, yay! Thank you! :D
Test Subject
#14 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 8:39 AM
Thank you!!!!
Instructor
#15 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 11:42 AM
Hi tigger! i have not talk to you for sometime Your meshes are wonderful. The jackets for toddlers and kids smashing!!!! Are you going to updated them for outdoors for the Seasons EP? Please do!
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
Original Poster
#16 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 12:22 PM
Yes, evip, soon. Been a bit busy

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 1:09 PM
very very nice, my HUGE neighborhood needs more outwear options. Thank You
Test Subject
#18 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 7:34 PM
Thank you!
Test Subject
#19 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 9:03 PM
I hate to be a bother, but when I try to download it I get an error. I am not sure why. Everything else I have downloaded from here has worked just fine but these failing before they even finish installing.
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
Original Poster
#20 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 1:23 AM
Try again, when the load on site gets high, like on weekends, occasionally a download fails to complete. The files are 6 mb each, so they're kinda on the large size.

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Top Secret Researcher
#21 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 6:31 PM
Lovely! Thanks.

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Field Researcher
#22 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 10:51 AM
These are just right, I also thought there wasn't enough to choose from, these are so cute, thanks so very much for all your hard work.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 5:22 PM
I really like how you make meshes of basic, useful clothes extrapolated from Maxis stuff. I've mostly cut out non-Maxis clothes meshes from my game, but I think I'll make another exception (like I did for your knee-length dress :D), and although I loathe Uggs, I think the shape of the boot will lend itself to retexturing in a few different styles.
Field Researcher
#24 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 9:17 PM
way cute, thanks!

you're all a bunch of nerds like me <3
Instructor
#25 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 12:27 AM
Very adorable! Question though, are there vests for boys as well as girls? I've been looking for a vest mesh for my boy children. Thanks!
Page 1 of 2