Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Super Cute Stripey Sweaters (9 of 'em)

by fanseelamb Posted 26th Jan 2007 at 6:23 AM - Updated 6th Sep 2008 at 8:34 PM by fanseelamb : editing search parameters

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 7:45 AM
These are so cute! I love stripes, especially the red and blue ones. They're all so cute! thanks!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 8:01 AM
Yeeheehee! Thanks!

EveZ
Please check out my news set of outfits!
http://www.modthesims2.com/member/s...ad.php?t=219976
Instructor
#4 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 9:12 AM
Oooooh stripes! I love them! My sim guys are your biggest fans. XD They're almost exclusively Fanseewear.

- Bre (Buckingham Alice)
Creating can take hours, days, or even weeks. Saying "thank you" only takes one click. :)
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 9:35 AM
wow!really super cute!
^_^
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 1:28 PM
Ohh, fansee! They're really super cute! :lovestruc Amazing work. Thank you

Don't take no time unless there's a crime to be committed
I guess we lost our faith while we stand and wait until nothing ever happens...
I know... I know... I know it's not that easy...
Scholar
#7 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 1:38 PM
You don't only make great clothing, You also make lots of 'em, Thanks a lot I love that
Field Researcher
#8 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 1:46 PM
My sim guys are all thrilled to have this great addition to their wardrobes! Thanks!

More of my work can be found @
Sims2Artists.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 2:17 PM
brian's wearing an ernie sweater. *g*
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 3:20 PM
fansee... i already have about 237 clothes of yours and you're adding more?!!! FREAKIN' AWESOME!!!
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 5:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tamalinn
brian's wearing an ernie sweater. *g*

That was not intentional. I must make a Bert sweater for him instead and put Justin in the the Ernie one. *nods*

Thanks for the nice comments guys, you're all so sweet. :lovestruc
Scholar
#12 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 6:37 PM
Nice work Fansee ! Again our males sims will be pleased with ! Thank you ! :D

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Test Subject
#13 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 7:59 PM
Thanks for the great sweaters! I also love your models hair...did you make it?
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#14 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 8:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by endern5
Thanks for the great sweaters! I also love your models hair...did you make it?

Thanks! Yup I made the hair. I assume you mean the blond? It's right here. I also made the brown hair, although that one is only a tiny modification of a Maxis style. I made the stubbly shaved head too but that hardly counts as hair.
Theorist
#15 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 2:33 AM
Thanks for dressing our guys in nice, normal clothes!

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Test Subject
#16 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 4:49 AM
Love them! And are those Brian and Justin modeling? <3
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 5:31 AM
Thanks! love all your tops and pants!

i am going to get Tosha Go, and it's going to look like an accident... because, she stole my newspaper.
Test Subject
#18 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 6:58 AM
Great sweaters, always on the lookout for nice long shirts for the menfolk, those Maxis ones are so very geeky.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 10:02 AM
I absolutely love your stuff- they are so useable. I also appreciate that you label all the files with the color names so we can pick and choose.

For movies, fashions, recolors and hack, visit http://decorgal.com
Field Researcher
#20 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 11:28 AM
Thanks to keep doing good clothes for men.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 2:27 PM
these are great! they would also look good on other ages too!

SONIC AND TOKYO MEW MEW ARE THE BEST ANIMES EVAH!
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#22 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 10:55 PM
MistletoeKisses: Yeah.

decorgal: I'm glad you find the file names helpful! Actually, HystericalParoxysm suggested that and I'm glad she did. If you guys have suggestions that might make my uploads more user friendly, please don't hesitate to speak up. Sometimes it's hard to figure out the best way to group sets or whatever. Polite suggestions like "OMG bin your hairs and rename your 2398423 files, Lamb!!!" are actually helpful.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 4:20 PM
Gosh, I've been searching for something alike for AGES! I'm kind of obsessed with stripes. Thanks a bunch!!!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 30th Jan 2007 at 12:43 AM
i *heart* all of your untucked jeans and shirts! (all my guys are wearing them, and im so glad there is variety now.) lol. they were starting to look alike.

THANK YOU. is there any way these can be converted to teen? (i am NO good at making or editing clothes or objects...)

Stewie (after tripping Peter): Ha ha ha, oh my God! I almost didn't do it, I almost didn't do it! I thought, is this in bad taste? But you know what, I went for it. I went for it and I'm so glad I did! Ooooh, worth it, totally worth it.
Test Subject
#25 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 10:26 AM
Oh my gosh, this is JUST what i was searching for!!! I'm addicted to stripes!! Keep doing this, i have donwloaded all your male-stripe-clothes!!! I'd be cool if you made some for women too ^^
x ine (I LOOOOVE 'EM!)
Page 1 of 2