Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bagels

by BillySIMS139 Posted 27th Oct 2006 at 6:54 AM - Updated 29th Apr 2007 at 11:30 PM by BillySIMS139

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 4:20 AM
This is awesome, I wish someone would make ediable bagels, like bagels and lox, or something, we could make a Kosher bakery. Okay now I need to chill, but bagels would be cool
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 2:41 AM
These bagels look fantastic. I think the donut mesh looks really good in the game, if you would do some recolors on the donuts that would be fabulous. Thanks for the bagels!
Test Subject
#4 Old 2nd Nov 2006 at 12:25 AM
Default Edible Bagels
Your bagels are awesome. I wish they were edible!!!
Test Subject
#5 Old 6th Mar 2007 at 4:23 PM
do we need OFB to use this?

Geek
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 5:50 AM
Default OFB needed according to the creator of the mesh
Quote: Originally posted by theGuest
do we need OFB to use this?

The creator of the mesh for these recolours states at their post..."The only expansion pack dependancies I know of is for the tall menu, which is a recolor of University's bulletin board and relies on that, and you probably need Open For Business for the Half-sized Decra-Chill. Nearly everything else is a new mesh." So, I would say probably no specific EP needed for this.

Let me know if you use any of my recolors in a story, video, etc. I'd like to see it!