Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

3 New Frozen Microwavable Personal Pizza's *Animated Food*

by pacotacoplayer Posted 2nd Oct 2006 at 9:24 PM - Updated 7th Oct 2006 at 3:53 AM by pacotacoplayer

124 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 112 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Field Researcher
#2 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 9:25 PM Last edited by Ebbe : 2nd Oct 2006 at 9:26 PM. Reason: grammar
Default sweet...
You're coming a long way with your textures. Way to go.

An Epic Victorian Saga unlike any ever made for the Sims 2. Jane Toland, an idealist woman struggles in the pious society that disdains her.

Test Subject
#3 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 9:27 PM
wow....i envy your talent.

"I'd rather be ordinary rather than extraordinary....if your extraordinary people use you and see you as someone else, if your ordinary your just like everyone else."
Alchemist
#4 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 9:30 PM
Your pizzas are delicioius to eat. I wonder who gave you one star? That is terrible.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 9:38 PM
UMMM i always eat pizza with a fork.lol Thank you.

Appreciation is a wonderful thing . It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.
Instructor
#6 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 9:39 PM
This is awesome Paco! I love personel pizza and now my sims can, too!

Please do not upload any of my lots to the exchange, or any other site.
If you would like to see more of my lots click here.
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#7 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 9:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pfish
Your pizzas are delicioius to eat. I wonder who gave you one star? That is terrible.

People are able to give whatever rating they feel stuff here deserves. Some people are more mature with this than others, but everyone is allowed to have their own opinion of how well done something is.
Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 9:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pfish

Yes, just like Discord said. I really dont mind what other people rate this. If it has a low rating that just means I need to improve. I want to know what people think, whether they are just hating or actually feel it "Needs Work".

Anyway, Im glad you like it, pfish And thankyou every one else for your kind comments

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 9:46 PM
Amazing and delicious i dont mind them eating with a fork, ive done it a few times great textures as well!
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#10 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 9:53 PM
Honestly I think comments are more indicative of how good something is or how much improvement is needed. Some people might get lower ratings just because they ticked off Jane, Paul and Sally last week so they and all their friends rate it down. It's the people who take the time to give you feedback on how much they like something and/or if they have suggestions for improvements or glitches/problems they see with the item in game that matter.

Not to mention that 60-90% of the downloads are by people who won't even bother to thank and/or rate stuff. Which sucks when you see like 9247 downloads and only 143 thanks.
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 9:49 PM
You're 13?! Wow. That makes you more amazing than you already were. :-)

Thanks for sharing your stuff with us. It's very cool that you've mastered the animation thing!

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Field Researcher
#12 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 9:50 PM
looks great My sims and I thank you
Test Subject
#13 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 9:52 PM
This is really a neat idea. Plus, you've really improved and it's great to see that
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 10:06 PM
these look fab thanks so much for sharing all your hard work

*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { 7-zip here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Michelle in England.
I'm a friend to everyone ;o)
*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { CEP here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Test Subject
#15 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 10:14 PM
Nice pizza... really good the texture... but..... whichever points of kitchen are needed?
Scholar
Original Poster
#16 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 10:18 PM Last edited by pacotacoplayer : 2nd Oct 2006 at 10:31 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by extreme_lion
Nice pizza... really good the texture... but..... whichever points of kitchen are needed?

Not to sound rude or anything, but it says in the post it was cloned from the TV Dinner. And who said TV Dinners require cooking skills?

Hint : extreme_lion; think about it. Frozen foods dont really require any preperation. If anything you would need logic skills (not you the sim)

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#17 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 10:26 PM
TV dinners require TWENTY cooking points. We all know that only master chefs can prepare such delicacies!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 10:29 PM
OMG!!! You've such amazing talent and you're only thirteen! I'd expect something like this from someone older (I'm seventeen and I don't even know how simple recoloring works) Anywho, really great job! My sims bow down to you:D

To all those interested in Draco and Hermione fics, please visit this site and leave a little review http://www.fanfiction.net/~hellish
Forum Resident
#19 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 10:41 PM
Wow! These pizza's look tasty! Thank you, paco! I am gonna give you 5 stars. :D
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#20 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 10:48 PM
*looks at pizza*

*looks at microwave*

*looks at pizza*

*scratches head and orders chinese food*

But seriously, these pizzas look delicious, paco! Yummy textures, good concept, and I've eaten pizza with a fork too... especially mini personal-sized pizzas like these. Of course when using a fork the food is usually on a plate, but good job nonetheless. Thank you!
Scholar
#21 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 10:49 PM
You're getting better and better at this all the time!

Thanks, these look tasty.

♦ Animal Lover, Eco Friendly, Loner, Perfectionist, Vegetarian ♦

Sensitivity is strength.
Field Researcher
#22 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 11:18 PM
These are really great, and as a side-note, I also eat my pizzas with a fork, so the animation looks fine to me. :D

<('_'<) <('_')> (>'_')>
Instructor
#23 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 11:49 PM
Thanks a lot! i looove new foods!
In Paris, usually it is custom that they serve you the *whole* pizza, not cut or anything! I got back from my 'Euro' Trip (no snickering here!) and i have always eaten my pizza with a fork! Well up to the crust :p!
Field Researcher
#24 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 11:53 PM
i really hope these work with just the base game bcoz none of your other wonderful creations have.... these look great either way Good Job

the amount of pills I'm taking, counteracts the booze I'm drinking
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 12:00 AM
Oh love the pizza! I have to agree your definitely are improving, not that you weren't already good :D

oh and QUIERODESCARGAR I would REALLY wouldn't do that. Otherwise bye bye to you. That's mean anyways

Smooch the Grey Hound!:
here
Page 1 of 5