Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Moi's recolours for Numenor's Wall-windows 20070312 update (Wall-boundry, wall-window

by niol Posted 16th Feb 2006 at 12:30 AM - Updated 11th May 2007 at 2:32 PM by niol : more to add...

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#2 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 1:37 AM
Oh you precious! I was using this in a lot yesterday and thought *Hmmmm I wonder if their are any recolours* and sadly there weren't =/ But now there is and I thank you =)

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Instructor
#3 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 2:33 AM
You are proof that Necessity is the Mother of Invention! Thank you for doing so much work, so I can sit on my lazy butt and use them in my lots!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 4:46 PM
Loverat,
Hope these may be of some uses... I was worrying if they're too plain...

silvertreedrake,
Now, I regret to post them... I should have waited for your posting more first...:bandit:
Inventor
#5 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 9:15 AM
Perfect !!! Thanks for sharing this wall boundries.
Test Subject
#6 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 4:34 PM
Someone's gotta say it, so I might as well... XD

"PSYCHEDELIC, BABY!"

Love the rainbow coloured ones! Strange coming from me, seeing as I usually go for the darker, classical themed stuff.

But this is too pretty not to like!

Xelas Winterdream
Supreme Master of Doing Things at the Rate of Planets Evolving Intelligent Lifeform
Test Subject
#7 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 1:38 PM
Default thank you♥
A much appreciated present
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 3:20 AM
hey, these look absolutely awesome! no wait, that is an understatement. it is beyond what words can say!

If life seems to suck, do the right thing. Put it in a bin.
http://www.atfreeforum.com/waggles/ Visit my forum for chat, spam and fun! I am currently looking for moderators. PM me with your resume.
Scholar
#9 Old 23rd Aug 2006 at 3:34 PM
you continue to make the game more interesting and more beautiful, thank you for these new toys
xo

Rhondalatte's Custom CAS screens: http://blackpearlsims.com/ (formerly known as Reflex forum)

DeesElegantDecor - Beautiful furnishings:
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/DeesElegantDecor/
Field Researcher
#10 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 6:18 AM
These recolours look excellent.Thank you for sharing them.
Instructor
#11 Old 8th Apr 2008 at 8:35 PM
Thank you for the wall window recolors.
They're grrrreat!
*Pickles*

* Pickles *
Test Subject
#12 Old 9th Nov 2008 at 10:39 PM
nice... I am trying to figure out how the lightning one works but that is bc i'm kinda slow...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 11th Apr 2014 at 12:12 AM
Thank you so much for this wonderful work!