Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Naruto: Akatsuki Sims (may include spoilers for the series)

by kichiri Posted 19th Dec 2005 at 4:55 AM - Updated 22nd Dec 2005 at 3:50 AM by kichiri : Old sims2pack of Sasori wasn't working properly

82 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 78 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
#2 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 5:22 AM
cool!!! (YAY! FIRST)
Field Researcher
#3 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 6:08 AM
I looked around but the two facial lines
of Itachi seems a difficult job:shrug:

In Deviant Art...
Forum Resident
#4 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 6:43 AM
I am grabbing Sasori now!! HE is awesome!! Thank you thank you!!! I love all you photos!! Excellent layout!!

I...will never be a memory.
#5 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 1:53 PM
Wonderful work! I've seen these originally on that LJ group, but it looks like you made a few updates! Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 2:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tyranny
Wonderful work! I've seen these originally on that LJ group, but it looks like you made a few updates! Thanks for sharing!

Whoo! Another Akatsuki Love fan. :3
And yes. Sasori underwent some massive upgrades that I have yet to update the community on. I'm actually making a post about it now. n_x

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."
#7 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 6:18 PM
i love that show! (downloads)
Test Subject
#8 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 8:36 PM
*bounces* Akatsuki! Wooo. Thanks!
Test Subject
#9 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 11:44 PM
mmm NARUTO AHH!! i loff it!

squee X3
#10 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 9:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kichiri
Whoo! Another Akatsuki Love fan. :3
And yes. Sasori underwent some massive upgrades that I have yet to update the community on. I'm actually making a post about it now. n_x

Haha, yup! I'm "this_tyranny" over on LJ.
I want to tell you that the sims look really great in-game! ^_^ Thanks again for these super skins! They're great quality! I've tried skinning for the first time myself just last night (i.e. Sai's adorable belly shirt). Hopefully the Naruto collection on this site will continue to grow.
Test Subject
#11 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 2:17 PM
thanyouthankyourhankyou!! :D!
Test Subject
#12 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 6:33 PM
AGHHH! The grand Sasori is having errors!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 10:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Maiyuki
AGHHH! The grand Sasori is having errors!

Errors? :/ Of what kind?

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."
Forum Resident
#14 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 3:30 AM
My Sasori file was "empty package"...don't know what causes that?? aw man!!

Forum Resident
#15 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 3:36 AM
"There was an error during installation. The files you are trying to install may have been corrupted." or so says the Sims 2 Content installer. Does that help any?
Also WinRAR says the file size is 1,429, is that kinda small for a full sim?
Hoping this info will help.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 1:53 PM
Oh dear. The one on my computer also says that. :/ I guess I should check to make sure things work before posting them next time. XD Let me re-package and re-upload, and we'll see if that works.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 2:02 PM
Alright. I checked this packaged Sasori before uploading it, and it worked fine. So hopefully it will work once it's been approved. ^^;

Test Subject
#18 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 7:24 PM
awesome for the details of it ^_^
Forum Resident
#19 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 7:32 AM
Hooray!! I have him! Sasori, I mean! Thanks for fixing the dl!

Forum Resident
#20 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 7:39 AM
Sorry for complaining but I don't see the skin. He came with the Maxis tan color. I have NL expansion pack, could that have something to do with it? But I can tell you one thing, he is just lovely! The shape of the face and cheek bones are perfect! I love him!! thanks again!

Test Subject
Original Poster
#21 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 4:11 PM
Hmm... having NL shouldn't affect the skin showing up. If you like, I could email the skin package to you.

#22 Old 24th Dec 2005 at 10:49 PM
are you making some other naruto skins now? i would love to have Kakashi or sasuke
#23 Old 25th Dec 2005 at 7:11 AM
Sasori! Awww hes one of my favorite emo people (kimimaru and itachi). Their so cool!

thanks. =]
Test Subject
#24 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 9:01 PM
Awesome man, it's great to see some more Naruto stuff around here. That Sasori model is probably the most recent Naruto sim I've ever seen. Thanks so much.
Test Subject
#25 Old 10th Jan 2006 at 11:41 PM
Lurfes teh Dei I'm set on making a girl one, meself. :D
I've been watching your Akatsuki Lovers sims pages *dies* bloody brilliant.
You seriously should post them on the official sims page That would make me a happy panda.

Keep up the good work!
Page 1 of 4