Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#76 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 1:02 AM
If you guys are still looking for help, I can try to pitch in some I am always looking for new things to try!

I can...

Build - I am pretty fluent with CFE techniques including wall reduction methods and know my way around a lot to achieve different effects

Mesh - Basic meshes, but I know enough to get around. I use wings so it might take longer for me to get these out and look decent. I would LIKE to say recolor, but i just get bored too quickly to make them the best I can :P

Make Terrain Maps - I don't know how much use this be be, but it is always good to have it listed just in case :D

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#77 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 6:50 AM
Great! I've sent you an invitation to join the group. Look things over and pick out something that excites you to do. If you need help or suggestions for 'good' projects, just let us know. There is more that can be done than ever will be done.
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#78 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 7:10 PM
Hi Qbuilderz! Welcome aboard.

We are striving for authencity (as much as possible for the Sims2 game that is) so before you go and spend hours on something, please check in with progress reports. we are doing old-fashioned and well as modern stuff. But many of us old-timers (me and others) have been busy trying to recoverand restore missing files for MTS2 since the CHII crash and haven't been working on much stuff lately. I'm around though...:0)

I'm 'supposed' to be working on the Nez perce hairstyle but got sidetracked. (Hair isn't my strongest meshing ability - mainly making decent textures for hair is a !@#$% I flunked finger-painting in kinniegarden. )
Inventor
#79 Old 19th Apr 2009 at 12:10 AM
I still don't think I've gotten my invite.

Reyn Silversong-Sim Architect

Terms of Use-All of my stuff is available for use anywhere that is free. All I ask is credit and a link back to the objects in question, or the house they are featured with. DO NOT POST ON THE EXCHANGE!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#80 Old 19th Apr 2009 at 1:07 AM
Reyn --

I just went in and tried to invite you. It says you already have an invitation. It has been a long time since I've seen an invitation, but I think they appear at the very bottom of your profile screen. As I recall, the invitation was easy to overlook.

Bonnie
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 6:40 AM
Heya, how is things going...long time since I looked in here.

I am sure you are doing some great work!

Find me at Sims Crossing
Top Secret Researcher
#82 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 3:30 PM
Hi Nohan!

Between Sims3, new grand babies, summer vacations and a few illnesses -- our group members have not had much time to work on this project.

For myself, I'm beginning to have a bit more time to sim and am closer to making tipis work. Of course closer, doesn't mean finished ...

Retired from the Sims world. Please continue to enjoy my creations. Thank you to everyone who helped -- by either giving me the tools and knowledge to create or by encouraging me & downloading my creations. The Sims community is the BEST!
Alchemist
#83 Old 23rd Aug 2009 at 11:39 AM
I'm starting to mesh and looking for some new ideas...stumbled across this group...is it still happening? I'd like to help if so.
Top Secret Researcher
#84 Old 24th Aug 2009 at 2:24 AM
We're still here. I'm hoping to actually get something (anything?) finished. The heat of the summer seems to sap all my energy. It is so continuously hot this year. We have had over 2 months of most 100+, and no less than 98 F days. No rain. The world is brown and dusty. Even my cactus are sickly.

I'll send you an invite to join the main group. (Might be later tonight, if I have trouble remembering how.)

Retired from the Sims world. Please continue to enjoy my creations. Thank you to everyone who helped -- by either giving me the tools and knowledge to create or by encouraging me & downloading my creations. The Sims community is the BEST!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#85 Old 24th Aug 2009 at 2:30 AM
aelflaed & qbuilderz -- I've sent invites to the private group. Hope to see you there soon.

Bonnie
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#86 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 6:44 AM
grumble grumble... lo. REINSTALLING TS3 AGAIN!... Darn thing went and ran an update automatically and BROKE the game. Satellite = s.l.o.w. downloads\... meaning I'll be at it (updates) for several days... grumble.. grumble... lol
Top Secret Researcher
#87 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 5:01 AM
Is that the 1.29 patch, or is there something more recent. (Hesitate to go look, because I don't want to give my game a chance to out fox me.)

Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#88 Old 21st Jan 2012 at 5:23 AM Last edited by porkypine : 21st Jan 2012 at 8:17 PM.
Hi Bonnie! Yep 1.29 auto updated on me. I thought I had turned auto updates off. It borked on my mods. I went over my bandwidth allowance so I dragged my computer and use the work internet to download my digital games and get teh updates.

It is now reinstalled today. While I loaded to the house, I have not saved. I haven't played yet and just put my mods into the game. When I loaded the game it, burped out a warning about unauthorized mods in the game/ new Origin..... I'll go offline and see if it still chokes on boot. :0) YIPPEE!

(I have complete backupof good game so I can roll it back instead of reinstalling. ) (...me thinks... lol )

added: Saturday.. Loading the game now... no bounce yet... waiting... waiting... my family is loading... waiting... I wanna feed some very annoying papparazzi's to teh cow plant. mwahahahaha (ebil laughter!) mwahahahaahahhaha!

IT LOADED! Now to set up a paparrazi trap! Mwahahaaha!

Page 4 of 4