Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 11:57 PM
Default This is not your home!!! Why is this happening???
Hi there,

This is my first post, but I am having a very strange problem in TS4.

I have about a dozen random Sims just showing up and inviting themselves in to my house. I can't ask them to leave, because one of two things will happen:

A) They will just go to another part of the house; or
B) They will leave, but another Sim will show up and invite themselves in, completely defeating the purpose of them all leaving.

If I could just get them outside the door I could lock it as "Household Only" but that clearly isn't going to happen.

The Sims circled in red are the ones who have shown up and invited themselves in. As you can see at the bottom, my active family only has 2 Sims.

This has only started happening with the latest patch (Feb 22, 2018).

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 3:09 AM
Couldn't help but notice you've got quite a few 'last exception error' notifications stacked up there. Erm, since mods are usually broken by patch updates, your game is probably having this issue due to a broken mod. I would suggest taking them all out and adding them back in groups to try and isolate the offending mod. I think there is a 50/50 method.

OR you can check to see if one of your mods here is on the broken list: https://simsvip.com/2018/02/22/brok...e-adventure-gp/
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 6:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by spidergirl79
Couldn't help but notice you've got quite a few 'last exception error' notifications stacked up there. Erm, since mods are usually broken by patch updates, your game is probably having this issue due to a broken mod. I would suggest taking them all out and adding them back in groups to try and isolate the offending mod. I think there is a 50/50 method.

OR you can check to see if one of your mods here is on the broken list: https://simsvip.com/2018/02/22/brok...e-adventure-gp/

Thanks, I think I found the mod. I stopped getting the "last exception" error, as well as the uninvited Sims bug.

Mad Poster
#4 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 6:28 AM
And which mod was causing that? So we know......
Scholar
#5 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 6:29 AM
Do tell! Which mod?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 7:50 AM