Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 10:21 AM
Default What happened to my upload?
It's been almost 6 days since I uploaded a mod here, and I still have no message confirming approval or rejection, and the guideline said it takes around 72-92 hours.
Did my upload get lost or something?
I understand though if moderators are busy or something, I'm just wondering. I'm very sorry for asking, but I'm just getting a little worried.

Sorry if this isn't in the right section.

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#2 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 10:26 AM
It's in the queue and I can see it. I think the issue is that our regular TS3 moderator is not around just at the moment and things are a little behind. Can I ask you to be patient a little while longer? It is in the queue and it will get done shortly. Be assured it hasn't got lost in the ether somewhere - we do have it.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Trainee Moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 10:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
It's in the queue and I can see it. I think the issue is that our regular TS3 moderator is not around just at the moment and things are a little behind. Can I ask you to be patient a little while longer? It is in the queue and it will get done shortly. Be assured it hasn't got lost in the ether somewhere - we do have it.

Ah okay! Sure, I can wait longer, I just wanted to make sure everything and everyone is alright. Thank you for reassuring me.

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#4 Old 19th Aug 2018 at 2:16 PM
Hi @TheSweetToddler !

Sorry for the long wait! If I'm right, it should have been approved today Sweet upload by the way!
Trainee Moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th Aug 2018 at 2:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lyralei
Hi @TheSweetToddler !

Sorry for the long wait! If I'm right, it should have been approved today Sweet upload by the way!

It's okay! Thanks anyways

Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#6 Old 19th Aug 2018 at 2:23 PM
Changed thread category to Solved/Answered