Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Aug 2017 at 6:21 PM Last edited by la_rrocker : 20th Aug 2017 at 6:49 PM.
WCIF search bar buy/build mode?
Hello everyone, I was searching for a long time for this option, or something that allow me tidy up my sims 2 stuf on a buy/build menu.

The best thing should be a search bar which allow find stuff by name, but I think that does not exist (I saw on TS4, neither on TS3).
It would sound good a method which allow tidy up the stuff on the buy/build mode, both of them, maybe with collection folders, alphabetic order, something like that. With the collection folder I would prefer a method not in game to do it, the normal procedure takes much time because my pc is a laptop.

As well, if you find a way to separate the lot/house in residential and comunity menu (on build the neighbourhood) would be awesome too!!

I have many custom contents and sometime it is difficult finding where is a specific wall or decoration objetcs.
I know I asking for something complicated, all your ideas and mods for tidy up those sections will be welcome!!
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 20th Aug 2017 at 7:53 PM
You can make collections out of the game with the Sims 2 Collection Creator from DJSSims:
http://sims.jfade.com/index.php?category=1&subcat=5
Mad Poster
#3 Old 20th Aug 2017 at 9:09 PM
This sounded like a great idea for sorting through lots (community/ resident/ college, etc), so I installed jfade's collection creator, but since it looks like you create the collection folder OUTSIDE the game, I think I have to have the lot available as a sim-pack...NOPE, that doesn't work. So I'm thinking this WON'T work for lots. ?? .

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#4 Old 20th Aug 2017 at 9:48 PM
Huh? No, there's never been any way to put lots into collection folders. Items yes, clothing even but not lots.

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Mad Poster
#5 Old 20th Aug 2017 at 10:21 PM
Nooooooo!

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th Aug 2017 at 1:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
You can make collections out of the game with the Sims 2 Collection Creator from DJSSims:
http://sims.jfade.com/index.php?category=1&subcat=5

That is pretty awesome!! thank you so much!!
I saw in that web other program to tidy up the wardrobe, that is perfect too!!

I you find something else, please, do not hesitate to post it!! I will keep searching!