Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 17th Nov 2017 at 9:02 PM
*ahem*
Ctrl+Shift+C
*cracks knuckles*
motherlode
motherlode
motherlode
motherlode
motherlode
motherlode
motherlode
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#52 Old 17th Nov 2017 at 9:21 PM
I think that's assuming you're the player, not the sim. The sim can't enter cheats!
Instructor
#53 Old 17th Nov 2017 at 10:55 PM
Finish my latest novel within a work day.
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 27th Nov 2017 at 6:14 AM
After looking for outfits (for a few days) to download for my new alien neighborhood, I caught my mind (more than once) evaluating shoppers' outfits at the local store for their alien vs human suitability. LOL My reality apparently HAS shifted into a Sims reality. SSShhhhh
Mad Poster
#55 Old 1st Dec 2017 at 9:37 PM
Building every possible skill before getting married and impress my spouse with whatever needs attention.

Seriously, that's what I've been doing since I was a kid. I wanted to be a superwoman who would not let anyone or anything stop me from being my best.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Field Researcher
#56 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 4:27 AM
can we use cheats? Can I motherlode myself into a millionaire??
Or, much more concerning... would anyone be controlling us? God? I'd hate to have someone lording over my day, but if I were a sim I'd probably end up making stupid choices consistently if left with autonomy.
*gets stuck holding a plate for 3 hrs straight*
Forum Resident
#57 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 6:19 PM
i would throw as much stuff in the air and watch money rain down like in sims 2.
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 9th Dec 2017 at 10:45 PM
Flarn. Blursh! Meshaloob! Blursh!
Instructor
#59 Old 13th Dec 2017 at 4:26 AM
If I'm stuck in TS4, I'd be pretty bored.
Test Subject
#60 Old 14th Dec 2017 at 8:55 AM
I'd hope the "god" of my world wont kill me ;-;
Field Researcher
#61 Old 14th Dec 2017 at 9:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SusannaG
I think that's assuming you're the player, not the sim. The sim can't enter cheats!

Well that certainly explains a lot about our own perceived reality. Perhaps our reality is fiction because we're unable to enter a cheat code.

We all have to look for answers somewhere. Some in big ol' books, others in big ol' bottles of whiskey.

— Kimberly Irion as Bonnie MacFarlane in Red Dead Redemption (2010)
Test Subject
#62 Old 15th Dec 2017 at 4:43 PM
Woohoo in space for sure
Test Subject
#63 Old 21st Dec 2017 at 7:39 PM
I'd leave a newspaper on the floor and it'd be a perfectly valid excuse not to go to work, seeing as I'd then be trapped inside my house.
Test Subject
#64 Old 22nd Dec 2017 at 6:44 AM
Can you imagine, though? Going to your closet, and having every type and colour of clothing available to you, for free! Also, perfect eyeliner every time!
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 2nd Jan 2018 at 11:53 PM
Find a way to ctrl shift c some money into my life

you and me together, we were gemini feed
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 3rd Jan 2018 at 10:03 PM
Get a good job, cuz it's friggin easy in the Sims and it pays so, so, so well.
Theorist
#67 Old 4th Jan 2018 at 4:36 AM
Al Pacino said "First you get the money. Then you get the power. Then you get to winning." If I'm a sim, then I do photography until I have 500 simoleans and pull weeds to get unrelenting muscles, and then I ring Bella Goth over. When her psychopathic eyes come into contact with my 500 stack of simoleans and my oppressive, overdone biceps she'll say "I can't even handle it" and design an award on her laptop. Hopefully she chooses a nice font.
Quote:
What will be your reaction and what will you do?
How would other people react?

Losing physical humanity would be traumatic. I'd pray that aging is turned off so that I can live relatively safely in lazy Willow Creek with my award. If people who know me see a sim of me in TS4, then I will crawl into a rabbit hole.
Page 3 of 3