Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jul 2019 at 5:29 AM
Default Zerbu's Mod Constructor / Part-time jobs limitations?
Hi! So, I'm really a newbie in Sims 4 modding and I'm having trouble creating a custom career using Zerbu's Mod Constructor. I sucessfully created two full-time jobs using the tool, but now I'm trying to create a custom part-time job. Zerbu's tool let's you pick what type of career are you creating, but as much as I choose the "part-time career" option, the game still recognizes it as a full time career.

Everything else works just fine in game, except for the career type. I was wondering if maybe part-time jobs have some kind of limitations compared with full-time jobs that I'm not aware - and maybe that's why the game recognizes it as full-time. It's actually a recreation of one of my custom full-time careers, that I'm planning to do pas art-time (same levels, branches, hours, salary, etc). Is there anything that I'm missing? Or part-time and full-time careers are only different by settings?