Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Jul 2018 at 7:16 PM Last edited by DerpyTanuki : 22nd Jul 2018 at 1:40 AM.
[SOLVED] Save edited World without CAW?
Didn't know where to post this :c if it's in the wrong place then an admin could change it?

I placed some lots on an empty world and I want to save it to use for other households/saves.
Is there a way to save the edited world in-game, without using CAW or something like that?
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 21st Jul 2018 at 7:35 PM
I'm not sure I understand your question. You can save your world as you would your regular save after playing. You don't have to have an active household to save a game. In this case you just will see an empty preview picture instead of the usually household picture when chosing from a save to start a playing session. You can start it as many times you want.

You cannot start an existing save with a different world than the one used in the creation of the save.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 21st Jul 2018 at 7:49 PM
I think I am a bit confused also. You can use the "save as" so you can play different versions of your world. Play as the Jones and save. Then play as the Smith family and save as for them. Next time in game choose which one you want to play? And as Norn said, you can save before playing any household also.

I have 2 versions/saves of one of the worlds I am making to test in my game right now.
Scholar
#4 Old 22nd Jul 2018 at 12:45 AM
No. If you mean making changes to the world in-game and having those changes go beyond the save and be applied to the world itself. If you want to make those changes go beyond the save, as-in be applied to the world permanently, you'll need to go into caw.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 22nd Jul 2018 at 1:40 AM
Thanks everyone!
Mad Poster
#7 Old 22nd Jul 2018 at 7:56 AM
I need to find old backup saves of the WA worlds as made many changes to them. On my long to do list. Thank you for the reminder.