Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Mar 2018 at 4:36 PM
Default Can u make me a sim?
I have no idea where to post this ,I'm new to the forum so I'm just gonna write here.
Cause I suck with all this modding and stuff, I would rly like to ask if someone is willing to do some creations for me?
I would rly like if u could make a sims that looks like Gray's anatomy original casting. Can anyone do that? Is it even a thing to ask people this?
Tnx everyone who tries!!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 2nd Mar 2018 at 7:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by catbrace
I have no idea where to post this ,I'm new to the forum so I'm just gonna write here.
Cause I suck with all this modding and stuff, I would rly like to ask if someone is willing to do some creations for me?
I would rly like if u could make a sims that looks like Gray's anatomy original casting. Can anyone do that? Is it even a thing to ask people this?
Tnx everyone who tries!!

Just asking: have you tried to search in the Gallery ongame with keywords?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Mar 2018 at 3:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Daleko
Just asking: have you tried to search in the Gallery ongame with keywords?

I can't get connect to ongame Gallery, and I've like waited a LOT to get connected, trust me. So I just search sims and stuff online but i can't seem to find my Gray's anatomy people