Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 4:55 AM
Default Build Help - Column Question
Hello everyone. I'm building a house for my sims and I'd like for the columns to go up two floors rather than one. Cant quite figure out how to do this. To help illustrate, I've taken a screenshot. Much appreciated if anyone could answer this for me, I've been looking for an answer everywhere.
Advertisement
dodgy builder
#2 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 9:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by acorntreeinc
Hello everyone. I'm building a house for my sims and I'd like for the columns to go up two floors rather than one. Cant quite figure out how to do this. To help illustrate, I've taken a screenshot. Much appreciated if anyone could answer this for me, I've been looking for an answer everywhere.

You just need a room there, then you can put in columns below and remove the walls to the room. You will then have a balcony, but we don't have any moveobjects on cheat yet I think.

It might be possible to remove the floor of the room you created without removing the columns themselves. Might be worth a try?