Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 3:17 PM
What are your ambitions?
I loved to be full-time artist but in my country this is impossible, almost all artists have to teach to survive ...
I love teaching children to draw and paint, I hope can reconcile those two things ... :D
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 5:32 PM
Heh. That's pretty similar to what I want to do. I mean, it'd be great to be a full time artist, but I'd love being a high school art teacher.

"You're born naked, and everything else is drag."
dA
Last.fm
tumblr
Mad Poster
#3 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 12:28 PM
My ambition is to be a Obstetrician Gynecologist...I like drawing but I'll probably never be good enough to be an artist like you guys...*sigh*

Oh, hi, how are you holding up?
Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Instructor
#4 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 6:00 PM
Yeah, I want to be a famous cartoonist or comic maker, people says it doesn't make that much, but someone can live off of that job here--it's just people want you to be a doctor or lawyer or something--but I'm seriously planning on that. I really just want to be a creator and designer, like clothes/games/movie/book/painter, things like that.

I have cacophobia, hobophobia, menophobia, tremophobia, levophobia, dextrophobia, and phobophobia. I manage...
My city =D
Come Join me and become the ultimate Miss Bimbo =3
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it ~Voltaire
Forum Resident
#5 Old 10th Feb 2010 at 1:45 AM Last edited by lovetadraw : 10th Feb 2010 at 5:02 PM.
I'm thinking graphic design as my JOB job, then freelance art gigs, and publishing my manga stories.

Where does the pain come?
Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 10th Feb 2010 at 6:22 AM
I've given up on making art a profesion...
So instead, I shall move onto Psycology :D

Don't blink.
Test Subject
#7 Old 15th Apr 2010 at 2:37 PM
Art is what i do and always will be what i do .
BUT i love Writing songs and my dream is to be a Singer.
Theorist
#8 Old 15th Apr 2010 at 2:51 PM
I want to be a secondary school History teacher, and a published writer. When I do write, I hope to illustrate my own books, and hopefully get a deal with Disney to do some basically glorified fan writing for them in exchange for some revamped publicity for their older films and merchandise.

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Alchemist
#9 Old 15th Apr 2010 at 3:02 PM
i want to go to uni and studie fine art for 3 years after i finsh art and design and fine art at college.
i would like to sell my artwork and be well known for it,or become a art teacher at college,or be in the west end or broadway because i like performing and have been doing it for 15 years

Whatever people consider to be normal, it never is.
My Simblr
My Youtube
Forum Resident
#10 Old 4th May 2010 at 8:40 PM
I'd like someday after doing my own comics, doing a Lord Of The Rings manga series. Or Beauty And The Beast (tv show) manga. Above all, see my manga made into movies!

Where does the pain come?
Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Forum Resident
#11 Old 30th Jun 2010 at 2:21 PM
I've virtually given up on a career as an artist (for the record, I'm an engineer...) but my ambitions are now to manage to update my webcomic often enough and to make it high enough quality for it to regain its readership.

My ultimate artsy ambitions are actually to expose in a convention and to get published.
Test Subject
#12 Old 9th Aug 2010 at 6:24 AM
Go as you wish because, Environment has a great deal to do with man's ambition and achievement. It may make all the difference to you, my friend, between success and mediocrity, whether you are in a favorable environment and keep close to people who inspire and encourage you.