Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 8:49 PM
Default Help...My sim was rejected....
....and the reason was because the mod thought the face looked like a Maxis face sculpt. Any suggestions on what I could do to make her look less like one? I think she is perfect and doesn't really look like a face sculpt to me. Any help is appreciated

Thanks
Screenshots
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 8:54 PM
Her eyes are tilted up a bit, and she's got pretty content, but I don't really see a whole lot unique about her. Try playing with her nose and mouth and facial shape (like in the chin and cheeks) to see if you can get her a more interesting facial sculpt.

Also try stripping your sims down to no content - take out any default replacement skins, all your custom content, etc., and look at the sim in Maxis only content. It gives you a much better idea of the sim's actual face shape.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 8:52 PM
Ok I'll try that. THanks
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 9:37 PM Last edited by ntmero : 1st Dec 2006 at 7:20 PM.
Ok I worked some on her nose, face shape, cheeks. Any better?
Screenshots
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#5 Old 1st Dec 2006 at 7:22 AM
I definitely like the change in face shape. The change in jaw and chin is subtle - I had to flip back and forth between the pics to see it, but I like it a lot. I also like that you brought down her brow a smidgen - the combination of that with the stronger jaw and cheek shape gives her a much more distinctive look.

Totally a personal preference thing, so your opinion on this part may vary, but I think either a honey blonde or black hair might work better on her. That, or a change of skin. There's something about redheads with tans that seems odd to me - my sister's a natural redhead and every time she came back from getting a fake tan I always thought she looked a bit like a giant carrot. Your sim might benefit from either a paler skin, or a change of hair to match her tan.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Locked thread | Locked by: lewjen Reason: Do not delete - useful info inside