Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Feb 2017 at 4:08 PM
Default Hogwarts TS2 Project by JH
Hello all, I working hard on my big project, here is Hogwarts world, I found a lot stuff here and on other site of Hogwarts, Harry Potter ,soo I decided to make caste. Here are Snape and Dumbledore placed like owners of lots. Here are few pictures of progress. I will post soon more, for now I made Great Hall , Hallway which lead to Great Hall and construction of castle from outside totaly. Feel to free say opinion and if you know any medieval/stone stairs , where to find, I would be soo grateful
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 24th Feb 2017 at 4:40 PM
Whoa, that Snape is uncanny!

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Feb 2017 at 5:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
Whoa, that Snape is uncanny!

I agree, UdontKnow made him. Amazing work.
Instructor
#4 Old 25th Feb 2017 at 7:06 PM
Yes, Snape is amazingly realistic. Albus seems a little too old though...
How did you put all the lights floating in the air in the great hall ?

I believe in the "Thanks" button and its amazing powers !!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Feb 2017 at 1:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ankoyume
Yes, Snape is amazingly realistic. Albus seems a little too old though...
How did you put all the lights floating in the air in the great hall ?

I found converted medieval candle light, and I placed all over Great Hall
Instructor
#6 Old 26th Feb 2017 at 7:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by huso1995
I found converted medieval candle light, and I placed all over Great Hall

Ah, this is it, thanks for the answer and good luck for your big project (I'm still a huge fan of HP, maybe you'll share after it's finished ..)

I believe in the "Thanks" button and its amazing powers !!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 26th Feb 2017 at 11:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ankoyume
Ah, this is it, thanks for the answer and good luck for your big project (I'm still a huge fan of HP, maybe you'll share after it's finished ..)

Yw, and thank you too. I will try upload it
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 28th Feb 2017 at 12:47 AM
Here are some more photos, Hogwarts part 1 is finished, there is fully decorated Great Hall with wooden ceiling, candles and food on tables, etc. , Great Staircase fully furnished, exterior decorated. Only chambers which lead from Grand Staircase are empty, I might later add something there. I hope you like my Great Hall + Grand Staircase
Test Subject
#9 Old 15th Mar 2017 at 4:56 PM
Awesome job! Keep up the good work!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 23rd Mar 2017 at 11:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SeptemberSimsForum
Awesome job! Keep up the good work!

Thank you :D
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 25th Mar 2017 at 3:29 AM
I am going to be honest, I am fangirling like a little girl right now. Your work looks fantastic, I admire the time you have put into this thus far. Awesome!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 10th May 2017 at 9:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by InLovewithRed
I am going to be honest, I am fangirling like a little girl right now. Your work looks fantastic, I admire the time you have put into this thus far. Awesome!!

Thank you :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 10th May 2017 at 9:45 PM
Here are some fresh photos of my progress. I finished Charm classroom of Flitwick, Gryffindor Common room, chamber where is filmed scene between Harry and Voldemort,and some more rooms. There is still a lot to do. :D
Field Researcher
#14 Old 13th May 2017 at 12:50 AM
You do beautiful work!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 13th May 2017 at 1:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Red Sonja
You do beautiful work!

Thank you soo much!

Thanks to you, I could put amazing stuff from you, fireplace, windows, doors, walls ,floors and more :D
Test Subject
#16 Old 25th Jun 2017 at 2:53 PM
You could make this as a university world, and the groups like griffindor,slytherin,hufflepuff and ravenclaw like student fraternities :lovestruc
Test Subject
#17 Old 7th Jul 2017 at 4:30 PM
Sweet Merlin! Is this really real?! Wooooow. When you're done making this, JKR should see it!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 4th Oct 2017 at 11:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ayalize
You could make this as a university world, and the groups like griffindor,slytherin,hufflepuff and ravenclaw like student fraternities :lovestruc

That is good idea, I will make it in one world. I didn't work a long time on my Hogwarts project ,I will continue soon :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 4th Oct 2017 at 11:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by devilside
Sweet Merlin! Is this really real?! Wooooow. When you're done making this, JKR should see it!

Thank you hehe! There is still a lot to do, at least I built castle, now I need decorate it