Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Mar 2013 at 7:52 PM
Default Internet Cafe idea!
I've searched everywhere, but I haven't been able to find an internet cafe that suits my needs. I've been sketching out concepts to try an design one, but I wanted to bounce ideas off of the community here at ModTheSims! Any and all help is appreciated! : )

Note: I was potentially looking for something that could be created that was compatible with the base game of The Sims 3, since that's all I have. xD
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 25th Jan 2014 at 3:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by iLyrica-sama
I've searched everywhere, but I haven't been able to find an internet cafe that suits my needs. I've been sketching out concepts to try an design one, but I wanted to bounce ideas off of the community here at ModTheSims! Any and all help is appreciated! : )

Note: I was potentially looking for something that could be created that was compatible with the base game of The Sims 3, since that's all I have. xD

I made an internet cafe once, I themed it modern style, but cosy. It had a fire place and lots of little desks and a few shelves and a pianist area. Does that help?