Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#351 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 1:13 AM
Person: It's over. I don't care if you change. I don't care if you really love me. I don't care if you make it right. You blew your chance, it's over and I'm moving on. I'm just flat out done. D. O. N. E.

Life Stage: Teen Traits: Hopeless Romantic, Computer Whiz, Couch Potato, Shy Partner: Ted
School: High School Career: Writing; Fan Fiction Drafter Miscellaneous: Rich; Scorpio
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#352 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 9:41 AM
I'm sorry, i don't like you, I only went out with you to make you happy, your just not my type!

Just Call me Square!
Instructor
#353 Old 23rd Dec 2012 at 2:39 AM
A: Geez someones in a bad mood today. just because YOU aren't happy doesn't mean I cant have a conversation I am working so you can just concentrate on your own work. I was in a good mood and now I'm not So thanks a lot.

B:You are the most clueless introverted person I know. Thats not bad, go out and meet people do things and don't be afraid to go to FNL or something. Seriously .

B:you don't know do you? You don't know I like you? Its been shcool knowledge since late october.
Only you could have have not noticed.
Test Subject
#354 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 10:18 AM
Person 1: Go for a different guy, he does drugs and is in probation! Are you stupid!?

Person 2: You're such a Slut, stop toying with other people's emotions!

Person 3: You're living in a dream world, get a life!

Person 4: Leave me alone I don't need you're help!

Person 5: Oh my god! Leave my dog alone he hasn't done anything to you! Get a life dope bag!

Person 6: FOR FUCK SAKE STOP HARRASING MY DOG!

Person 7: STOP SLEEPING IN THE DAY AND WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN DOG YOU CRACKER!

Lol I feel much better.
Field Researcher
#355 Old 17th Feb 2013 at 2:49 PM
Boyfriend: You're amazing and I love you, but I'm sick, irritable, and tired and I don't feel like talking. Not to you, not to anyone. If it weren't for the paper-thin walls of our house that result in you hearing me every time I as much as move and knocking on the wall to say you want to talk, I'd be lying in bed watching something mindless. I'm not in the mood to reassure you because your best friend for years is suddenly ignoring you, it's not my problem he has issues with you interacting with someone else than him, and it really isn't your problem, either, because he's a shitty friend and a hopeless cause. I'm not your mother, I'm your girlfriend, I'm not going to tell you what you should and should not do. Right now I'd probably strangle you if you'd come within eyesight of me. Please go watch a movie with your family or something, because I just want to be alone.
Instructor
#356 Old 17th Feb 2013 at 5:22 PM
Arhghablargavergenshtofemtk!!!!
Seriously come on _____ your my friend you could have at least told me that you didnt tell ____
I sat through that entire class thinking ______ Knew.
Bunned
#357 Old 25th Feb 2013 at 9:54 PM
Wow, (insert fake name here). You really are stupid, oblivious, and immature. The worst part is, I can't stay mad a you. Either act like a normal person or get out of my life entirely, because seeing you every day and knowing that I can't talk to you is beyond frustrating.

Wow, this is like some kind of online group rant XD. I needed to get that out of my system.

Here's my nifty blog- Stories Drive Us
The power of imagination makes us infinite. ~ John Muir
Scholar
#358 Old 26th Feb 2013 at 6:23 PM
So you've taken the dog back to get rehomed have you, mother. Well that's great but I can't argue with because you'll just bring up the whole 'why don't you go live with you're dad than' because you know that I hate him and would rather go into care than live with him. And I know we only had her for six weeks and she wrecked the house but you were told that she would and could have taken her straight back but no, you had to wait until we got attached to her.
Bunned
#359 Old 27th Feb 2013 at 8:09 PM
How arrogant are you!? I know for a FACT that you're lying just to impress your friends. Well, you know what, its not impressive, its downright sad. Please, it did no take you a full day to make that! I could make that in 20 minutes, tops. Please, get a life!

Here's my nifty blog- Stories Drive Us
The power of imagination makes us infinite. ~ John Muir
Field Researcher
#360 Old 25th Mar 2013 at 4:54 PM
Boyfriend: Please grow a backbone. I want to see you before I leave tomorrow, so please ignore your mother and come here.
Top Secret Researcher
#361 Old 25th Mar 2013 at 6:05 PM
Why don't you just fuck off and ask someone who actually gives a shit, if there's any sad loner nolifes out there that would actually do such a thing!

Just Call me Square!
Lab Assistant
#362 Old 27th Jun 2013 at 12:48 AM
person 1: you never leave me alone, and your annoying as fuck. stop constantly being right beside me because you're not even my friend.

that's all I really needed to say right now, i'm sure ill say more later.

Challenges:
- ISBI (Sylvarlotte)
- Wishacy: (Odette)
- Do It As You Go (Cas)
-Perfect Genetics (Alyssa)
Test Subject
#363 Old 4th Jul 2013 at 8:55 AM
Fuck you. Just fuck you.

That is all.
Lab Assistant
#364 Old 13th Dec 2014 at 9:47 AM
This is all stupid. You probably wouldn't notice if I died just because I'm not the loud and popular one. Go ahead, trail her around like puppies because you just want someone to control you but I'm DONE. There's this stupid obsessive hierarchy among you guys and I don't even understand it. I'm over the bad stuff, but I'm never forgetting that you, my "friends", were the reason I cried myself to sleep and couldn't even look in the mirror without breaking down. Just don't drag ____ into whatever's going on with you, she's already hurt enough.
Oh, and don't pretend to like something I like when you so obviously don't: why the fuck are you obsessing over one of my favourite bands and pretending to know everything about them, like you do about pretty much everything, if you've not listened to more than 15 bloody seconds of ANY of their songs?
VENT OVER!
Top Secret Researcher
#365 Old 14th Dec 2014 at 11:03 PM
Person 1. LEAVE ME ALONE and stop following me every lunch time, only because I talk to you once a month or two, doesn't mean I'm your best friend. When people leave the table you are sitting at don't come rushing over to sit with me. I glare at you all the time trying to get you to realise that I don't like you following me but it has been three years and you still don't get the message. also stop staring at me every time you see me, it kinda creeps me out and another thing stop butting into my conversations I am having with other people, I'm sorry but you really piss me off. I've not told this to your face because I'm a nice person and I don't want to upset you, all I want you to do is leave me alone and stop following me.
Lab Assistant
#366 Old 25th Apr 2015 at 10:27 AM
Person 1: Fuck you
Person 2: Please talk to me. I understand you, honestly, and I don't want you to go through what I went through. Person 3 is poisonous for you, and I know you probably don't see it right now but it can't work out for you guys at the moment and I really don't want her to hurt you. Please don't do anything stupid.
Person 3: Play fair or leave people 3 and 4 alone. This isn't a game, this is life, and this affects all of us.
Person 4: I'm so sorry about person 2.
Person 5: LISTEN TO ME! I feel like I've been screaming at you every day and you can't even hear me. Stop saying it's all 'teenage problems' because this time last year I was positive that I would be dead by now, and I'm starting to think I might be next year if things carry on like this. I love and care about Person 2 as well, but I have problems to and you always dismissing them makes me want to run away and never speak to you again because you just don't CARE.
Top Secret Researcher
#367 Old 29th Apr 2015 at 11:56 PM
Boy who fancies me: remember last month when you asked me out and I explained to you that I'm uncomfortable with going out with people, well over the last month I have gain confidence, I'm much happier due to making A really good friend and I feel ready to be in a relationship, I know it's not my role to ask you out and that would be just awkward but if you still want me to go out with you then I will just so long you don't try to force me to do anything I am uncomfortable with or else the relationship will be over!

Life is like a rollercoaster. It has its ups and downs. But it's your choice to scream or enjoy the ride
Cottage feedback- would be greatly appreciated
Simple Holiday House - great for parties and relaxation

Page 15 of 15