Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#101 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 4:40 AM
LOL
I have black hairz on my lower legs that stops at my ankles
Then randomly some man hairz on my toes o_O
Then blonde hair all over my fore-arms
Then, of course, places we need not describe :P
Then my face, which I shave promptly every morning.

If that doesn't turn a woman on, then I don't know what does. LOL

Tornado Drills: more effective than Ex-Lax.
Advertisement
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#102 Old 14th Sep 2009 at 5:08 PM
I would be hairier, but much of it was burned off in combat. So now I have this shiny fire-hardened carapace instead. I did, however, extract a 3-foot long ingrown nose hair awhile back.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Top Secret Researcher
#103 Old 14th Sep 2009 at 5:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by J. M. Pescado
I would be hairier, but much of it was burned off in combat. So now I have this shiny fire-hardened carapace instead. I did, however, extract a 3-foot long ingrown nose hair awhile back.

What combat...?

I don't give a f*ck, God sent me to piss the world off!
Forum Resident
#104 Old 22nd Sep 2009 at 8:06 PM
My legs are the most hairest things you'll probably will ever seen!
Scholar
#105 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 7:11 AM
I myself have hairy legs...and very little hair on my arms XD and i am kinda hairy in "that" area.. and i'm only 14! FOURTEEN!!!

Yes My Avatar Is Of Two Guy's Kissing!What Are You Gonna Do About It?
Test Subject
#106 Old 24th Mar 2010 at 12:39 PM
Ok, I'm 14, little hair on face
I'm 6 foot tall and rather gangly :L (freak of nature :O)
I have hairy lower legs, then none above the knees (until THAT area) :L
I'm weird :L
Test Subject
#107 Old 19th Apr 2010 at 6:11 AM
I have almost no chest hair or back hair but i went on a 3 day camping trip with the same pants on the entire time (they were kinda small) got home took em off along with half my leg hair hurt like well i cant say speaking of 2 weeks ago i found a leg hair that was 4 inches
Forum Resident
#108 Old 21st Apr 2010 at 5:00 PM
oh yah i have no hair on my inner thighs either! At least im not the only one lol

~ Guysim's Behance Profile ~

"When This baby goes 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious !*@#"
- Doctor Emment Brown A.K.A Doc, Back To The Future
Test Subject
#109 Old 22nd Apr 2010 at 6:14 AM
well its grown back now altho i dont have finger prints atm gorilla glue is strong

Quote from G.W. Bush "most of our imports come from other country's"
Field Researcher
#110 Old 24th Apr 2010 at 4:07 PM
ugh.
i accidentally shaved a little too high on my face, and now there like 3 long, evenly spaced
hairs that come up every so often. I can't shave them again because then they'll grow back
in full force, so I just clip em with a good ole pair of scissors. :P
and then I have a small tuft of hair on my foot. it feels so weirrdddddd.

When the smoke clears, you can consider us even.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#111 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 11:48 AM
Well, this is still going. Random.

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Instructor
#112 Old 18th May 2010 at 9:26 AM
I know. I'm not sure if it's funny or weird that everyone likes telling about their bodyhair in detail. lol

I don't take requests. :-)

"You with this lovely baby blue/green huge eyes and this evil touch...couldn't be more adorable" - My Vera
Instructor
#113 Old 4th Jun 2010 at 4:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GuardStud08
I started at age 13. It was ok, little hair there, voice growing deeper. I'm 16 now and can't wait for it to stop.

exactly like you but my hair is grown slower i don't like to be hairy like '' the big foot '' freaky, i'm 16 too

Knight Of The Moon
Test Subject
#114 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 9:10 AM Last edited by darshseeto : 7th Jun 2010 at 10:45 AM.
Me being 15 and having a beard is not really a good look. My grandma says I should shave before I start looking like Wolverine off of X-men! I want a beard though, one that's long, white and silky!

Edit: Oh yeah, I am also 1.90m tall.

If you are not a fan of Kirby, you make my cry. If you are a fan of Kirby, you make me feel overjoyed! Kirby FTW, forever!
Test Subject
#115 Old 9th Jul 2010 at 12:27 AM Last edited by theemasims : 9th Jul 2010 at 10:57 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by GuardStud08
I started at age 13. It was ok, little hair there, voice growing deeper. I'm 16 now and can't wait for it to stop.

I started at 10 and I have 13 and I have hair like you
Test Subject
#116 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 12:19 AM
I have seriously hairy legs since I was like 12 LOL! and I'm growing a little stuble now(which I hate) because It looks weird on me,and girls ask about it.Talk about FML!!!

Page 5 of 5