Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jun 2017 at 7:21 AM Last edited by rose427 : 18th Jun 2017 at 7:35 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Late Night, Generations, Supernatural, Seasons, Island Paradise
Default How do I further lower my sim's mouth height?
So originally he is a premade sim I downloaded a while ago (unfortunately I don't remember where I got him). I made some changes to his face except the mouth, or to be more specific I can't change the height of his mouth.
I don't know what the original creator did to make his mouth much lower than the allowed minimum range (see picture 1, his mouth reached the minimum height, I didn't do anything here). And then I increased the height, just very slightly, his mouth instead is significantly pushed up and there is no way for me to pull it down to where it was (see picture 2, after I moved his mouth up then all the way down I didn't get the same thing).
I did think of slider range hack and tried using Nraas Master Controller. So I went to Settings/CAS/Slider multiple: Facial, changed the value from 1 to 2, 4, then 5. But the slider range was not extended at all, neither the maximum and the minimum. When I moved his mouth up then all the way down I just got the same results as before (picture 2).
Can someone please tell me what to do to lower his mouth like he looks in picture 1? Could it be I didn't get the Nraas right?
Thanks a lot guys!
Screenshots
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 18th Jun 2017 at 10:57 AM
(When you change the slider limits with Master Controller, you probably want to have the Integration module so that you can edit sims that are already in your game. Although you probably already do have it.)

But I think that this might be more of the solution to your problem, since it's the slider minimum you are looking for:
Quote:
Body Slider Offset
Allows the user to push the body sliders into the negative range, allowing for extended minimum range
Default: 0

I agree that Facial Slider range looked like a better bet, but since it didn't seem to work, maybe the other will.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Alchemist
#3 Old 19th Jun 2017 at 9:53 AM
You can also lower the height of his jaw in addition to extending the range of sliders.

And I don't know what this does right now, but MC also has an "Override Custom Core Sliders" option, maybe enabling it could help?

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!