Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 3rd Apr 2017 at 6:49 PM
Default Up2date trains4 Sims3
Quote: Originally posted by GrijzePilion
So I have a great view of the France train from the other side of the map, and that sucks. Because EA doesn't seem to understand that it's the 21st century in France too and that steam trains only exist in la-la-land. So I'm going to have to address that tiny little train freak inside me by replacing it with something modern and French.

So I got meself a train:

And I got meself a model:

Now I just need to figure the rest out. Thankfully I'm familiar with both games, and Blender.

Hi GrijzePilion,
Could you direct me to a tutorial on how to change the France train default to an up to date New York Subway train like the one above in this thread?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 3rd Apr 2017 at 8:00 PM
No, sorry. Don't think there's a tutorial for completely replacing meshes along with their effects and textures.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Test Subject
#28 Old 17th Apr 2017 at 9:55 PM
Default Up2date trains4 Sims3
Quote: Originally posted by GrijzePilion
No, sorry. Don't think there's a tutorial for completely replacing meshes along with their effects and textures.

Thanks for responding GrijzePilion...What kind of progress are you having with your endeavors to alter the France Train?...I'm sure I can do it but looks like there's not much discussion on the subject due to Sims 4 interest
Mad Poster
#29 Old 17th Apr 2017 at 10:03 PM
Oh, I haven't really bothered yet. Not really playing in France at the moment anyway.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Theorist
#30 Old 26th May 2017 at 10:37 AM
I forgot about this thread. I hope something more happens soon. I'm very excited about the potential of it!

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Page 2 of 2