Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Feb 2016 at 7:13 PM
Default Paint by Reference interfering as Modded in Gallery
Hi all, I apologize if this is not the right place to post this. I am having an issue with paint by reference paintings and the gallery on the sims 4. Many players upload walls with paintings that can be used in your creations, which are usually reference paintings of custom content. I have no issue downloading their "rooms" to my lot and using their paintings in my own rooms and re uploading them into the gallery. I decided to try creating some paintings and put them onto a wall and selected the room. It did not have the modded box checked, so I assumed this would work. I uploaded it to the gallery and other players have downloaded it. Now here is where the issue comes in - when I re-download my own paintings room onto a lot and attempt to use them as decorations in a room, it changes to modded. Does anyone know the fix for this? I would really like to use some paintings I created in a room without it being considered modded in the gallery. Sorry that was long, thank you for reading!