Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

H&B Portal - Expensive Refrigerator

by littledica Posted 30th Dec 2017 at 5:18 PM - Updated 16th Jan 2018 at 2:23 PM by littledica

48 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 35 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th Dec 2017 at 6:17 PM
Now this is the future! Thank you so much littledica for keeping my Sims up to date <3
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 30th Dec 2017 at 7:16 PM
amazing
Field Researcher
#4 Old 30th Dec 2017 at 7:53 PM
Thanks for your refrigerators! However, it's not possible to place the Plus version. I always get the message "Object is missing its footprint resource".
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 30th Dec 2017 at 8:12 PM
Beautiful. Thank you!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 30th Dec 2017 at 9:13 PM
This is amazing, thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 30th Dec 2017 at 9:42 PM
Wow!! That looks awesome. Hope you make more appliances like this, maybe a deco washing machine 😁
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 30th Dec 2017 at 11:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Snugglypoo4
Thanks for your refrigerators! However, it's not possible to place the Plus version. I always get the message "Object is missing its footprint resource".

I'm so sorry about the issue! I just re-uploaded the packages files with an updated version, all of them, you should be good to go now if you re-download them!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 31st Dec 2017 at 7:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by littledica
I'm so sorry about the issue! I just re-uploaded the packages files with an updated version, all of them, you should be good to go now if you re-download them!

PERFECT!!! Thanks for updating it so quickly. Now I could place the Plus version and have no gap anymore.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 31st Dec 2017 at 12:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Snugglypoo4
PERFECT!!! Thanks for updating it so quickly. Now I could place the Plus version and have no gap anymore.

Queen! I'm glad you like it
Test Subject
#11 Old 1st Jan 2018 at 2:55 PM
oh amazing!! thanks a lot :lovestruc
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#12 Old 1st Jan 2018 at 4:20 PM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 2nd Jan 2018 at 2:40 AM
Very gorgeous!!!! Unfortunately, for some reason, I can't find it or the stove in my game at all. :/
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 2nd Jan 2018 at 3:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sheisfashion17
Very gorgeous!!!! Unfortunately, for some reason, I can't find it or the stove in my game at all. :/

I'm sorry to hear that but quite frankly I have no idea why those are not showing up in your game you should probably try to ask to the forum section of ModTheSims or on the forums @ sims4studio.com
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 3rd Jan 2018 at 1:51 AM
Great Job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 3rd Jan 2018 at 3:47 PM
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 3rd Jan 2018 at 3:47 PM
Test Subject
#18 Old 4th Jan 2018 at 2:48 AM
Littledica maybe now do a microwave to go with the fridge and stove and maybe a dishwasher too then why not do a washer and dryer also for the new expansion pack coming out this year in early 2018
Test Subject
#19 Old 4th Jan 2018 at 2:30 PM
the only thing i dont like about this fridge is its not as good as the schnapple fridge. why is it you didnt make it as good as it since you made your stove to be as good as the schnapple one?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 4th Jan 2018 at 3:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dault3883
the only thing i dont like about this fridge is its not as good as the schnapple fridge. why is it you didnt make it as good as it since you made your stove to be as good as the schnapple one?

That's not true. I gave this fridge the schnapple fridge tuning, which makes it the same as said fridge.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 4th Jan 2018 at 3:37 PM
thank you for this technology i am going to CES next week and am looking forward to seeing all of the new tech!so thanks for allowing my sim to take part in the festivities. p.s this is my favorite fridge in real life (LG smart fridge)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#22 Old 5th Jan 2018 at 8:14 PM
Very Nice, Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 5th Jan 2018 at 10:17 PM
This is remarkable work. Thank you so much for creating this piece and sharing with the community. Truly impressive and astounding!!
Test Subject
#24 Old 6th Jan 2018 at 3:19 AM Last edited by dault3883 : 6th Jan 2018 at 4:31 AM.
Default thats not what i saw when i went to use it
Quote: Originally posted by littledica
That's not true. I gave this fridge the schnapple fridge tuning, which makes it the same as said fridge.

i went to use it in the game and it had a rating of 8 not 10 for food quality and reliability the schnapple has a food quality of 10 and is unbreakable just like your stove mod which i love by the way but for some reason your fridge didnt do that

EDIT: i tried to include pictures i took on the game but obviously they didnt come through i would like to show them to you but i dont know how as i am new to this forum

EDIT 2: i found your tumblr and sent you the pictures in a message on tumblr hope that helps show you what i was seeing

[IMG]DSC00793[/IMG]

[IMG]DSC00794[/IMG]
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 6th Jan 2018 at 6:50 AM
So now you can beam food to refrigator using the phone?! THATS AWESOME x1000
Page 1 of 2